HOLIDAY PHOTOS?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Darby- MacKenzie

Yes, I'm a- princess!!!

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '11 10:40am PST 
Idea...for fun....come back to DDPC #4 for a one-time "Holiday Photo Show". Not for competition, but just have pups pick their favorite 1 or more holiday shots to share! What do you pups & kittehs think?
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '11 10:47am PST 
I think posting a Thanksgiving and Christmas photos would be cute!

Darby the judges can post a group mail to pups right before each holiday.
Vivace

Wonder pup in- the making.

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '11 11:10am PST 
We won't be doing Thanksgiving photos because we already had ours in October. (Canadian) But would love to do Christmas ones. Mom already has my Christmas outfit, antler headbands and funny lights. (mom takes me to all the Christmas parades one kid here does for baton)

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '11 12:11pm PST 
cheercheer I wonder if we'll get new holiday outfits.
The Hounds- of- Bassetville- +3

Food? Where?!?

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '11 12:22pm PST 
Sounds fun! We'll be doing our Christmas photo shoot soon (have to get a good group shot for our Christmas cards)! We'll be sure to drop by.

Just a bit of advertisement...

We are holding a Holiday card exchange over in Plus Fun. If any of you pups want to participate, please drop by our thread! big grin

We had lots of fun in the competition. Lizzie can't wait to pawticipate in the next competition!
Jeannie

Poodle Girl

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '11 12:38pm PST 
Holiday photos would be wonderful!
Darby- MacKenzie

Yes, I'm a- princess!!!

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '11 5:16pm PST 
Cool, Talker!

Not sure what we'll have for Turkey Day...we're all going to NC for a little vaca...maybe we could post those pics after Thanksgiving in case pups have pics they take over that long weekend.

This will be fun! dancing
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '11 7:20pm PST 
There's nothing like a pup sitting in front of a cooked turkey to make a great holiday photo. laugh out loud
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '11 9:45pm PST 
happy dancehappy dancehappy dance Great idea! We were thinking what a shame to miss out on all the howliday photo pawsibilities!! Mommy goes EXTRA crazy with her camera at Christmastime! dancingdancing
Hope *adopted

Barked: Sun Nov 13, '11 1:11pm PST 
wonderful idea
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2