The Traveling Foxweiler -

(Page 86 of 86: Viewing entries 851 to 857)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  
Angel Sassy- Foxie

Ready to- work-out?

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '14 11:07am PST 
Miss Pepper-what are you up too??????????wavebig grin
Pepper, SD,- CGC

Laissez Les Bons- Temps Rouler!!!

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '14 2:42pm PST 
wavewavewave I'm home and have been working on my reviews and emails. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Global Pet Expo photos are on my blog. big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
Pepper, SD,- CGC

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '14 2:43pm PST 
wavewave Don't forget to enter the giveaways! There are some yummy ones!happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Lucian

Lil Wild Man

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '14 7:39am PST 
blue dog snoopy blue dog
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '14 7:40am PST 
mom wanted to call you last night Pepper but she layed down on the couch with Lucain to "rest her eyes for 5 minutes" and I was in her face waking her up about 2 hours later big laugh they can catch up this week cheer
Pepper, SD,- CGC

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '14 11:18am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Your mom must be tired! Yes, our moms can talk whenever it is good for your mom. way to goway to go We have rain today. yuck. laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '14 2:50pm PST 
LOOKIN' FORWARD TO CATCHIN' UP ON YOUR NEW BLOG ENTRIES.......way to gocheerdancingapplause
I always learn so much!!!!!!

Spent all day catchin' up on laundry..house yesterday...so, Gma can get back to workin' with some stuff on new PC! Haven't had it turned on since last Thursday.......

Using the desktop, that we understand....way to go She is finding she can't multi-task, when trying to work with that sliver pain box!shrug 58 here now... and suppose to have a day this week in the 60's and 1 in the 70's......I sure hope so!snoopy

HAPPY EASTER! hugs and kisses,big hugdog walkmazy
  (Page 86 of 86: Viewing entries 851 to 857)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86