Secret Santa 2011

Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Tue Oct 18, '11 3:58pm PST 
Some say it may be to early to start posting this but everyone out here, especially where we live are already getting out there Christmas decorations! I've also already seen forums that have already started Secret Santa.

Reminder - This year will be MUCH different and MUCH more organized that last year. I had some help from my pal, Sara who has helped me learn how to organize this. Your SS will be the person you ship to but they will be an SS to someone else and you will have a total different SS who ships to you. Example - If 7 doggies participate, then doggy #1 becomes the SS for doggy #2, doggy #2 becomes the SS for doggy #3, doggy #3 becomes the SS for doggy #4, doggy #4 becomes the SS for doggy #5, doggy #5 becomes the SS for doggy #6, doggy #6 becomes the SS for doggy #7 and doggy #7 becomes the SS for doggy #1!

Secret Santa Rules -

* If you get matched up with a dog in Canada, it's better NOT to ship through UPS.

* The present(s) spending limit is $15 dollars. I would like to see everyone get about the same maximum limit spent on them.

* Paw-mail me/message me with your shipping address and e-mail address.

* Allow 1-2 weeks before the package/gift arrives to the destination. Sometimes you will have to give it 3 weeks before the gift arrives depending on where you live. Sometimes there can also be a mail delay.

* All gifts must be wrapped. I think it looks better when the gifts are wrapped and some of the dogs seem to have fun opening their own gifts.

* Dateline to enter SS ends November 21st.

* We want everyone to receive their packages by December 15th. Please get all the gifts out before December 15th, we want you to ship them out a few to a couple weeks before the 15th so they'll arrive just in time. The Christmas party will be held on December 19th. So, try to get your package out by December 5th.

* There will be a separate thread that will be posted in the group allowing you to post when your gift has arrived. Do NOT reveal who it came from and do NOT reveal who your SS is or who you are SS too. Just post "I got my package!" or something like that.

* Homemade items ARE allowed! I love homemade goodies and so do many other people and dogs.

* You may send a gift to the humans such as candy, blankets, home goods, candles, etc. I do know people do send people a gift too sometimes. Pet store gift cards ARE allowed just make sure it's a pet store like PetSmart or Petco because we may not have the same pet store as you do in your area.

* Do not sign up if you can not agree to all the rules.

Now, for the fun stuff (information you will want to paw-mail me!)

Are you willing to ship internationally?

Does your dog(s) have any allergies?

What treats/toys are your dog(s) not allowed to have?

Favorite treats/toys?

Dogs neck size (inches)?

Dogs width/length in body?

Other likes/dislikes?

How many dogs do you have?

Age, size, color, name and breed?

What's your favorite color? What color looks best on your dog? What color do you like on your dog?

Sign ups begin now! You may go ahead and send me all the information and please include how many SS you will like to do this year!

Edited by author Tue Oct 18, '11 4:02pm PST

Pepper - CGC

Throw the ball- already!

Barked: Sun Oct 23, '11 7:15pm PST 
Hi Howard, just sent you a paw mail with my info. Thanks fur putting this all togefur! It was really fun last year!
kiko

born to be a- suck

Barked: Tue Nov 8, '11 9:49am PST 
we sent u a pawmail

nashville

little brother

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 8:45pm PST 
is it too late to join this Secret Santa?
We have so much fun giving and reciving gifts

Lucky and Nashville
Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 9:13pm PST 
Are we doing the cats and dogs together again? If so Macy and Sonny want to join in!cheercheer