Looking for a best friend...Can you help?

Baby Bo

Barked: Sat Jul 16, '11 10:36pm PST 
Hello, I am new to this site. I just recently lost (wasn't original owner) my best friend (Baby Bo) due to a bad break up with an ex-boyfriend. I am looking to find an Australian Shepherd to have as my companion sometime in the near future.
When I was a little girl my mother had two Australian Shepherds. One was a black-tri, brown eyed, female, with tail and her name was Zoe. Amazing and beautiful dog. Then her best friend who was two years younger than her was a blue-merle, partially blind, and completely deaf, docked tail, and his name was Limbo. He was just as amazing and was a quick learner. He knew sign language like no other. Limbo was my baby. I think we got along so well because we had one thing in common and that is hearing issues. I have had hearing aids my whole life. So we kind of had our own little connection.
We lost Zoe when she was about 12 due to liver problems, and Limbo we lost him when he was 10, due to his health.
Now I am here to bring Australian Shepherds back into my life. I love their constant need of attention, energy, protectiveness, and spunk. I like how they are able to let you know someone is at the door, since I rarely hear sounds like that. Australian Shepherds have always blown me away with their beauty and brains. I hope someone here will be able to help me to find a best friend, companion, and to bring happiness into my life.
If you have any questions please ask away.