Show Us Your Crafts

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Jujubee

Extremely- Squirmy Escape- Artist

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 7:57am PST 
I thought we could have a thread where we post pictures of our craft projects. Here are a few of mine that I found.

crochet tug toy

Here Jujubee is playing with the toy, and over against the wall is another toy I made. It's a crochet stuffed rainbow disc.

Playing with toy

Comfy rainbow slippers

soap holder body scrubbie
Jujubee

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 8:14am PST 
Here is one more. I made this yesterday after noticing that Jujubee was not eating her food out of her dish. I stuffed it with her kibble, and voila! Jujubee was entertained and eating her dinner. Right now she is enjoying some treats with it.blue dog

crochet kong
Lola

Poodle, not- doodle!

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 1:52pm PST 
I have been sewing Martingale fleece leads.

Pink/blue

I tend to get in a trend of making things and make a ton of them! lol

Jujubee

Barked: Mon Feb 7, '11 6:18am PST 
oooh very nice Lola!applause I do the same thing sometimes...I made quite a few doggie bandanas bol.
Quincy- FM TFE-II- TDIAOV CGC

I have just met- you and I LOVE- you!

Barked: Wed Feb 9, '11 2:06pm PST 
Well, we don't have tons yet. I've made some dog bandanas, but those are pretty basic, you know what they look like wink Just made 3 collars (one for each) from that pattern I posted, they were super easy and super cute! Here's that picture. I'll take some pictures of the tugs and leash I've made and post soon.

Collars
Jujubee

Barked: Wed Feb 9, '11 8:05pm PST 
Wow I'm enjoying this group! Quincy I love the collars you made!! applauseI was experimenting some today. Here is my work in progress(experimenting on a crochet collar for Jujubee):

crochet collar
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu Feb 10, '11 6:31am PST 
OOOOH! Nice!
Jujubee

Barked: Fri Feb 11, '11 9:32am PST 
Quincy where did you get the materials for your collars?
Jujubee

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 9:39pm PST 
Here is my latest project. I'm excited about it since it is my first crochet doggie sweater. I used a pattern that I found online. http://kristinaskrochet.50webs.com/rosiesdoggysweaterfreepattern.htm

Here it is:

bottom of sweater

top of sweater

jujubee modeling

doggie sweater

mami I need a haircut

plum and gold dust

It looks like brown and white in the pictures, but it's actually a deep purple and bright gold dust trim.
Quincy- FM TFE-II- TDIAOV CGC

I have just met- you and I LOVE- you!

Barked: Sun Feb 13, '11 3:57pm PST 
I got all of the materials at Joann's. I bought the backing from the belt material area (near ribbon) and got ribbon that would match, the clasps and d-rings were at Joann's, but I got all of mine from old collars I had around. I am planning on checking at Lowes to see if I could get the hardware cheaper. Overall and cheap and easy project snoopy
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2