Introductions

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Jujubee

Extremely- Squirmy Escape- Artist

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 2:11pm PST 
Hello Aida & Jujubee here. I love to crochet, and have been crocheting a little over a year. I've made a doggie donut bed, a few doggie bandanas, a somewhat of a kong toy, a crochet rainbow disc toy, some tug toys, balls, blankets, and that's just a few of the doggie things I've made. I like to experiment with patterns so I am working on some doggie booties. Welcome everyone!wavewavewave We're looking forward to getting to know you!blue dog
Quincy- FM TFE-II- TDIAOV CGC

I have just met- you and I LOVE- you!

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 12:38pm PST 
Hi Jujubee wave That dog bed is awesome! Is it just single crochet? You'll have to post the pattern. I sew, quilt, cross stitch, and beginning to crochet. My mom is a ridiculous talented crocheter so she's been teaching me, so far I really only know a single stitch, but it's only been one project. I haven't made too much for the dogs, really, but I have some plans. Hoping to make some dog coats in the future, and just got a pattern for a martingale collar so I was going to try one of those. I've made some bandannas and collar covers. Oh, and made some fleece tug toys and a fleece slip lead.
Lola

Poodle, not- doodle!

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 5:24pm PST 
Hi! I am Kamie, with Lola of course. I knit, sew and felt. I have felted some dog toys, and I knit a good bit. Right now I am sewing a fleece martingale leash.

Jujubee

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 7:07pm PST 
Hi Quincy, Kamie and Lola!wave
Quincy the pet bed is double crochet. I actually found the pattern online. I will post the link. I'm not very good at sewing, but that's another craft I'd like to get into.

Does anyone know how to post pictures on here? I'm kinda new at it, but I think it would be nice to have a thread where we post pictures of our projects and stuff.

Here is the link to the pet bed pattern:

http://www.crochet-world.com/newsletters/talkingcrochet/ pages/TCNL1509_patt1.html
Quincy- FM TFE-II- TDIAOV CGC

I have just met- you and I LOVE- you!

Barked: Wed Feb 2, '11 8:04am PST 
Jujubee, to post pictures, you have to first add the pictures on a photo charing site (I use photobucket, it's free. You get a direct link code. Copy and paste that code into this website: http://jonradchenko.com/dogster/forumImage.html. Put in the title and hit "create forum code" and it will give you the html code to copy and paste right in the forum post. The image or link should appear at the bottem of that webpage, too, so you know it's the right picture or link. You can post videos, links, and photos this way.
Jujubee

Barked: Wed Feb 2, '11 2:49pm PST 
Thanks Quincy! That was very helpful, now I just gotta find my pics lol!wave
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu Feb 3, '11 7:15am PST 
Hello, all! I am Savannah Blue Belle, call me Savvy for short.

I just added my two sibs - my brother Samoa and my little sister Dublin Rose.

We all have place names, then colors and finally a bell.

(Belle, Bell, O'Bell!)

Why, I do not know.

Good to see you all. Mama is posting some pictures of her crafting efforts!
Perry

The Dude abides.

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 6:09am PST 
Hi, I'm new here. I knit and sew, and sometimes crochet. I've knit sweaters for Perry, but most of my knitting is for a group that sends clothes to an orphanage in Kazakhstan. I like knitting socks, so that's mostly what I do.

I sew sleeping mats for the dogs at my local shelter. I get material from donated blankets, quilts, and clothing. Perry likes to check the beds out before I bring them in. If he really likes one, he rolls on it and stretches out.

Vivian (Perry's mom)
Jujubee

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 7:01am PST 
Welcome Perry and Vivian! It's lovely to meet you.wave Wow it's a wonderful thing you do with your crafting! way to go
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Feb 8, '11 12:44pm PST 
Bump!

Introduce yourself, new pups!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2