So Many Gone

Rugar

I'm a Chihuahua!

Barked: Tue Oct 5, '10 5:31pm PST 
I remember the good times with all my dogs. I joined this group so long ago, but now I've lost even more. And not to death, but to my Grandma getting rid of them. The one that I remember most is my dog Dutchess more commonly called "fat dog" (only out of love, not to be mean). I lost my house and had nowhere to live for a while and I was not able to take her with me, my husband and I were separated and he wasn't able to take her either. My grandma gave her to my sister-in-law, not realizing what a cruel person she is. Fat Dog was a nervous dog by nature and the scare of moving to a new place and she wasn't with the people she loved, she started peeing in the house. My sister in law, not stopping to think that maybe she would adjust in time, threw her outside. She quit eating and drinking she had eye goobers so bad she couldn't see she was living under the porch and she was just generally sick. To make matters worse, no one came out and gave her any love. She died in those miserable conditions. And my sister in law had no feeling at all.
Snowflake♥(My Angel)

Will beloved- forever by Miss- Michaela

Barked: Sun Jan 23, '11 1:40pm PST 
I lost my beloved dog Snowflake while I was at school last year in September:'(..I will always remember this dog forever and always....Many dogs of mine have past all last year...So many of them to:'(...

The during the Summer my dad was feeding Snowflake and my other living dog Krypto, it was hot hot that day...She caught her throwing up..I asked my dad if we could take her to the vet, but we didnt have any money....couple of months later...We found out she had heartworms....and needed to take her to the vet ASAP, but still we couldnt afford it with no money that we have hadfrown...couple of days later I went to school and came back home and was calling for her..My dad told me to come here,, I did..He said there was no reason to call for Snowflake..By that time, I new she had died..I feel down to my knees and just started CRYING!...

Daddy had told me that she got very blind and when Sammy(Brother) went to back up out of the drive way..He thought that Snowflake had moved?..Well since SNowflake was blind..SHe thought She moved out of the way:'(...From that day and on..I still remember the times we spent and had together!..I MISS HER SO MUCH!!, I CAN GET OVER IT!!