A Housewarming Party for Our Friends Nick and Lucy Adams

(Page 1 of 164: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Annie

I Love Being- Your Friend!

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 12:46pm PST 
Welcome to Ft. Jones, California, the new home of Nick and Lucy Adamswave
This week we are here to Welcome Nick and Lucyto their new hmoe and help them adjust to their new surroundings. They have been San Diego, CA City Dogs for many years and have moved to the country right here in Ft. Jones, CA. There are eight acres of amazing woods and landscape for us to explore. We will have camp outs and roast hot dogs, hamburgers, and marshmallows while we sing around the campfire and help our friends adjust to their new home. Come on in Lucy and Nick are ready to give us a first hand tour of their new house. Watch out for the boxes, I think there are a few left to unpacklaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Edited by author Tue Apr 20, '10 7:02am PST

Annie

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 3:03pm PST 
Oh and there will also be some expeditions lead by Jake and Teddy our expert campers. I bet Benson could be a big help too. Any pup who has camping experience is needed at this partyway to go
I hope there are not SKUNK here, Teddy is a dead aim for themeek
I heard there might be bear in these here woods (that's country talkbig laughbig laughbig laugh)
Kai

**face licks**

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 6:28pm PST 
oooooohhhhh a house warming!! I wonder if Lucy and Nick have found any new "treats" in the yard to snack on!! I bet there are tons!!!

Emma

Love Me, Tender

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 7:10pm PST 
Yay!!! Welcome to your new home Nick and Lucy!!

Did someone say hot dogs? Yum! I've heard that there are lots of squirrels and deer. Oh my! Reminds me of the days when we had those crazy parties where all the animals kept showing up. Remember? Now Nick and Lucy are living it for real! BOL!!big laugh

Woo Hoo! Party on friends!
Emma

Love Me, Tender

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 7:11pm PST 
Speaking of skunks, annie. We had one in our front yard! eek We didn't actually see it, but we sure smelled it. In fact it still smells..peeeeewwww!

big laugh
Geena

You can never- ignore me

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 7:31pm PST 
Hi Lucy and Nick wavewave

We're so happy and excited to see you in your beautiful new home cheercheer We know you are all going to have a wonderful life here hug

We hope you are prepared for a few guests ...
big laugh

SURPRISE!
Geena

You can never- ignore me

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 7:35pm PST 
You can't see our loved ones at the Bridge in this picture, but they are all here, right over that rainbow cloud 9cloud 9

When we arrived, we met a little critter who wants to get to know his new neighbors ... that's him in front ... looks like a tiny little MOUSE big grin And he says he has lots of friends here who want to meet you too blue dog

There's something else you can't see in the picture ...

DOGARITAS

Now it's time to Pawty cheer Pawty cheer Pawty cheer
snoopyhamster dancesnoopyhamster dancesnoopyhamster dancesnoopy
Annie

Barked: Mon Apr 19, '10 2:40am PST 
Good Morning every doggie, wavewavewave
Good morning Ft. Jones Pupswavewave
Thanks for letting us have a party at your new home.hug
It's so good to see you all.
Lucy ask your mom if she has any boxes she wants us to help unpackdancingdancingdancing
Girls of the- Sea

We love the sea

Barked: Mon Apr 19, '10 3:12am PST 
Good Morning all
wavewavewave
Annie

Barked: Mon Apr 19, '10 3:13am PST 
OMD!!!! Geena Dogaritascheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
Thanks girlfriend, I know this party is going to be greatdancingdancingdancing
KAIsnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy How's my BIG Browink
Emma, a SKUNK in YOUR front yardeekeekeek
  (Page 1 of 164: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]