So never fear your problems
Are more than you can bear,
For God is always with you...
He is always there.

little angelcloud 9little angel
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Sun May 16, '10 3:07pm PST 
Found this today and felt it was worth sharing with our group. How often do you think about the promises od God? How often do you stand on those promises? How often do you pray the promises of God? Life is so much easier when we give our life over to God's will.way to go

Week of May 14
Great and Precious Promises
by Skip Heitzig
Once, when this country was still being settled, a man came to a river in winter when there was a sheet of ice on it. There was no bridge, and with night approaching, he needed to get across. Unsure of the thickness of the ice, he got down on his hands and knees and very slowly crawled out. When he had gone about halfway, he heard singing behind him. He looked back to see a horse-drawn wagon filled with coal going right over the river, with the driver singing as he went! The man on all fours had a stronger foundation than he knew!
There are 31,173 verses in the Bible, some of which you may have underlined. And the ones you've marked are probably promises—promises that God has made to man or promises that you've said, "God made this one to me this morning as I read it." There are a lot of promises in the Bible. Some years ago, a man in Canada counted them, and came up with 7,487. In case you're wondering, that averages over 20 promises every day that you can lean upon.
But you know, a promise is only as good as the one making it. If a person is reliable by nature, you know that their promises are reliable. We know that God's character is perfect. Joshua said, "Deep in your hearts you know that every promise of the Lord your God has come true. Not a single one has failed!" (Joshua 23:14, NLT). Peter spoke about the promises of God. He called them "exceedingly great and precious promises" (2 Peter 1:4). God's promises are trustworthy because God Himself is trustworthy.
But if the one making the promises is unreliable, then those promises are also unreliable. A person might make a promise and forget about it, or be unable to keep it, or he might be a liar. In a poll, 91% of Americans said they lie regularly, and 36% said they tell really big lies. Men lie more than women, the young more than the old, etc. But Numbers 23:19 says, "God is not a man, that he should lie."
Ask yourself this question: Has God ever made you a promise that He hasn't carried out—not on your timetable but on His? So what do you do with God's promises? You might say, "I underline them," or "I memorize them." You should say, "I believe them. I stand upon them. I live my life by them."
There's a song that's sung by many churches, and it's a good one, "Standing on the Promises of God." We ought to learn that one, and more importantly we ought to do it—we ought to stand on them. Like that frozen-over river, they're a sure foundation.
Copyright © 2010 by Connection Communications. All rights reserved.
For more from Skip Heitzig, visit ConnectionRadio.org,

God Bless Each and Everyone of You,
Mazy and Grandma Kedahugkissinghugkissing
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Mon May 17, '10 4:17pm PST 
FIGHT WITH STRENGTH AND HOPE
BY: DOLORES KARIDES

Worries come in many forms
And heartbreak follows woe,
But put them in the hands of God
For His Blessing to bestow.
He heals the sick and reaches out
To soothe the troubled soul,
He helps you find the way to go
To reach your chosen goal.
Remember you can't always win
The daily trails you face,
But you can fight with strength and hope
When you invoke God's grace.
little angellittle angellittle angel

"Knowledge of Scripture is knowledge of Christ." Jerome

"We come to the cradle in order to see the baby, so we come
to the Bible to see Christ." Martin Luther

Lord, Bless Each and Every Member of this Group. Teach each of us
to keep our eyes on you, Lord. Help us Lord, to spiritually reach out
and lift one another up. Teach us Lord, to love one another, as you
first loved each of us. Protect us Lord, as we walk out, our God given
destinies. Let us be a light to those who are in need. Provide hope,comfort,
joy and love, wherever life takes us. In your name, Jesus, I do pray.little angellittle angellittle angel

God Bless All,
Mazy and Grandma Keda

snoopykissingsnoopy

Amazing- Grace

Barked: Tue May 18, '10 1:23pm PST 
GOD’S LOVE

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

God’s love is BIG ENOUGH to cover the WORLD and yet INDIVIDUAL ENOUGH so that the least of us are included.

Romans 8:38-39
“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us
from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

He is not ONLY a SAVIOR, but a KEEPER. Jesus will keep us in perfect peace, when our mind and heart is focused on Him.

Proverbs 10:12
“Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love coverth all SINS.

LOVE and HATRED cannot abide together in the human heart.
Jesus said, that all men will know we are His followers by the LOVE we have for one another. LOVE covers a multitude of sins.

Psalms 145:8 “The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion and of great mercy.”

Jesus had compassion on the multitudes. He is still interested in solving the smallest of problems for us. Earth has No Sorrow that Heaven can not Heal.

1 Peter 5:7 “Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.”
The Lord will lift your burdens, if you will Let Go. Jesus cares about everything that concerns us. He cannot carry that which we refuse to commit to Him.
We Never know what the Lord will Give Us to share with the Group.
We do our very best to Wait upon the Lord. He provides, what He desires we share with the Group.

Today, we could not shake this feeling in our spirit. After fellowship with Jesus, we know someone out there needs to be reminded of just how much, God LOVES them. He Loves each and everyone of us beyond any earthly measure of Love. Jesus is waiting for each of us to give Him all our problems, concerns, struggles and challenges.
Whether it is a Spiritual, Physical or Emotional Issue. Maybe all 3, or a little of each 1??? Jesus is here to Help you.

Many of Us fall into the trap of thinking: I can handle the little everyday stuff with my own limited abilities. Find ourselves calling on the Lord for the Big Stuff. Sometimes, not until our back is against the wall….do we call out for His assistance.

All through the scriptures, Jesus tells us how much He loves us. How much He wants to strengthen us, help us, grow us up, meet each and every need, we have. How badly, He desires a personal relationship with each and every one of His sheep.

I can do it myself attitude, really pulls us into a realm of danger. Such an attitude leaves us adrift being tossed to and fro by the fallen world. Little better than a decade ago, I found myself putting, my Lord and Savior in a box. I knew, He was with me…..Never, ever doubted that fact…I became so prideful, I didn’t want to bother Him with the little trivial things of life. I’d call upon Him with anything major, A.S.A.P.

What happened? Well by placing limits on my personal relationship with Jesus….I limited, Jesus being able to fellowship with me…. Anywhere or anytime! Well, it wasn’t long and life was filled with one crisis after another. Everything became a struggle…..When I was ready to fall apart…I cried out to Jesus! Why, are all these things happening?

He showed me that I had not given everything over to Him. I was trying to operate on my own limited ability. Huge Pride issue on my part!
I confessed, repented and started to let go of my desire to control things.

I’m not saying, I don’t have as many issues as anyone else does. I’m
saying, I surrendered my will to Jesus. Jesus makes all things possible, no matter what the problems are. My health problems, my physical abilities, my relationships, my economic concerns ALL improved. (I wasn’t worrying all the time. I was trusting the Lord to take care of things. My focus was on Jesus, not on myself. My earthly pride was finally broken and I totally surrendered my will.) My reward has been that my personal relationship with Lord Jesus grew by leaps and bounds. I was growing again as a Christian instead of stagnating.

I’m believing (standing on faith) that the people who need this message will find and receive it.
May God Bless Each and Everyone of You,
Mazy and Grandma Keda

little angelkissinglittle angelkissing
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Thu May 20, '10 2:44pm PST 
wave HOWDY, EVERYONE!cheercheercheer MAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED WITH GOD'S PEACE, LOVE, JOY AND HOPE.....cloud 9

LOOK TO JESUS
BY: Anna Lee Edwards McAlpin

Look to Jesus when the sun shines,
Feel His presence ever near,
In thy soul know He is sovereign,
Hear His voice speak soft and clear,
"All is well and in your favor,
Lo, with you I am always."

Ponder this, build your faith stronger...
Trust God in this perfect day.
Surely skies will cloud and darken,
Sorrow, too, will fill your soul,
Disappointment may deter you
From your dearest dream and goal.

Hold His hand, for happy moments
Build your faith, affirming trust,
And His nearness will sustain you
When your plans dissolve in dust.

Cling to Jesus, count your blessings;
Then when anguish and despair
Shatter hope and leave you stranded,
You will find Him with you there.

Amazing- Grace

Barked: Thu May 27, '10 12:56pm PST 
EACH AND EVERY PERSON.................
BY: HOPE OBERHELMAN

Each and every person
Has a very special place,
Which fufills a special mission
And is touched by love and grace....

Each and every person
Fill a very special role,
Which reveals a special talent
That lies deep within the soul...

Each and every person
Plays a very special part,
Which portrays a special calling
And lives within the heart!

God Bless Each and Every Member,
Mazy and Grandma Kedasnoopy
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Wed Jun 9, '10 1:31pm PST 
wave Hi Everyone! Hope All of You Are Having An Awesome Day!!!!!dancing

Below we have a piece to Share with You About Not Becoming Too Busy to Fellowship with the LORD. We Hope and Pray it will Feed Your Spirit.kissing May God Bless Each and Every Personlittle angellittle angellittle angel

Remember To Spend Time With The LORD

Most of us are totally exhausted, as a long summers day, draws to a close.
Our energy is Zippo, our Minds are Empty and our Bodies are Pooped.
Creative ideas, solutions to the daily stuff and wise answers are nowhere
to be found. Our ability to relate to others can become very difficult.

During these times, it is really Important to Take Time to Fellowship with the Lord.
We shouldn’t shut Him out, thinking that prayer or devotional time is One More Thing to Do. Many times we will brush the Lord off, by saying “we are just to tired!” Instead, Embrace the time with Jesus. Find out for yourself, that He will refresh you.

Is. 40:31 “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall
mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint.”

The Lord is your Creator. He is also your Re-creator. He knows what you are made of. He knows your weaknesses. He knows your strengths. He knows what your struggles are. HE KNOWS EVERYTHING there is to KNOW about You. He knows how to Help you. Whether you breakdown, wear out or blow a fuse.

Look forward to EVENING TIME…Maybe, just before the Sunset? Spend some Quiet Time with the Lord. Trust Him to Pour Himself into you. Fill you with His Divine Presence. Provide you strength, power, wisdom, love, hope, peace and joy.
You’ll find yourself going to bed at Peace. Awakening to the New Day feeling more Refreshed! Why? Because; Everyday Jesus should be FIRST in OUR LIVES…

I personally find, my days unfold Better, when my first and last thoughts of the day are of Jesus Christ. I am on a journey of building and growing in my relationship with Him.

Have a Great Day and Evening,too! Mazy and Grandma Kedasnoopysnoopysnoopy
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Thu Jun 10, '10 1:20pm PST 
wave Howdy Everyone! We found this devotional today and wanted to share this. Took Grandma years to LEARN she was the CLAY and God IS the Potter...(Rebellious and prideful child of God, she was) He will finish the Good work He starts in each of us...dancingway to gokissing

The Potter's Wheel

This devotional was written by Leslie Snyder

So I went down to the potter's house, and I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him. Then the word of the Lord came to me: "O, house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?" declares the Lord. "Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand..." 
—Jeremiah 18: 3-6

I like to get my hands messy. Maybe that's what led me into ceramics class in college. As the only one in the class who wasn't an art major, I was well out of my comfort zone. Throughout the semester, we learned about types of clay, textures and techniques. But what I really wanted to do was use the potter's wheel. Our instructor made it look so easy. Sit down at the wheel, roll up your sleeves, throw down your prepared clay, get it wet, start the wheel, press the clay, and create a cool-looking bowl, jar, plate or whatever you wanted!

When it was my turn, I went to the wheel and threw the clay on it... but missed. It hit the floor. I tried again. This time I hit the wheel. Success! Now I had to shape the clay into a "hockey puck" that was completely even and centered on the wheel. Hours later, I was frazzled. My back hurt from being hunched over the wheel, my shoulder was sore from throwing the clay, my fingers were cramped from kneading the clay and my wrists seemed frozen in place from pressing hard enough to make a "hockey puck." It took me the rest of the semester to create something - anything - worth taking home.

Creating a masterpiece takes time. It takes patience, creativity, vision and forethought. That's how God described His role in Jeremiah's life. God is the potter, Jeremiah (and we) are the clay. Isaiah 45:9 states, "Does the clay say to the potter, 'What are you making?'" and Isaiah 64: 8 reads, "Yet, O Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand."

So often, we want to be control, telling God what we want Him to do in our lives, how we want Him to answer a specific prayer or how we want Him to work something out. But who are we to tell our Creator what to do or how to answer a prayer or how to respond to a request? Like Jeremiah, our role is to be the clay. This means we are to patiently undergo the processes of preparation, centering, shaping, and refining at the will of our Creator, and not the other way around.

GOING DEEPER:

Today, don't resist the will of the Creator. Patiently allow God to mold you into His image and into a tool He can use for His glory.

FURTHER READING:
Romans 9:21; 2 Timothy 2:20; Genesis 1:27

God Bless Each and Everyone of You and Your Families,too!!!!!
Mazy and Grandma Keda

Amazing- Grace

Barked: Wed Jun 16, '10 2:50pm PST 
waveHi Everybody...Just bumping this up... dancing Some Terrific reading within this short thread.... Enjoy and God Bless You! Mazyblue dog
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sat Jun 19, '10 1:42pm PST 
Minister Misty from Light a Candle Group (a Christian sister group) Sent out the prayer below for RESTORATION... I don't know who the orginal author is???? I'd ask Minister Misty before, if there was something she sent out that my spirit felt should be shared...could I have permission to do so... This was o.k. with Minister Misty.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS....

God, please grant me...

Peace to replace anguish
Hope instead of hurt
Prosperity of Spirit in place of desolation
Healing instead of sickness
Love over anger
Tenderness before toughness
Gentleness instead of a sharp tongue
Friends not enemies
Fellowship to replace loneliness

Restore me to the garden
Where we walked in peace and trust
Where all things were given
And I knew how to accept your Love

I thank you Lord, in advance, for RESTORATION!

God Bless Each and Everyone of You,
Mazy and Grandma Kedasnoopy
  (Page 1 of 48: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]