Golden Nuggets Shared by Amazing Grace

(Page 1 of 61: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Fri Apr 9, '10 7:29pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy We will leave just a couple of scriptures tonight, as the first post. We have some readings we would like to share along the way. Any suggestions please pawmail us.

Romans 3:17 "And the way of peace have they not known."

Man is continuously reaching out for Peace while leaving God out of his plans. "Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men" is still accompanied only by the presence of Christ.

Gal. 5:22 " But, the fruit of the Spirit is...joy..."

It is not where we are, or who we are,but what and whose we are that makes us joyful.
♥- Dayzee- ♥

I got THE- power!! Jesus.

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 5:31am PST 
Thank you sweetie for this thread.
There are many Golden Nuggets all around us, we just need to be sure our spiritual eyes see them. Amen? big grin
❅ COPPER - ALLAN ❅

Loyal- Friend!

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 8:11am PST 
Thank You Amazing Grace for the New Thread "Golden Nuggets! It lifted my Spirits! AMEN!!
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 1:16pm PST 
kissing Thank you for the encouraging words.... We will try and provide some spiritual food, as well as uplift our spirits. Encouraging one another on our daily journey with Christ.

Remember that Prayer is our most POWERFUL Tool. Each answer to prayer is God's opening a door to what He intends to accomplish. The scriptures teach us to call upon Him for every provision in daily life. We are to take everything to Christ in prayer. No matter how small or how large the issue. Let Go and Let God....The struggles of Life, smooth out, when we stop trying to control everything ourselves. (I personally had a major power struggle with God for years. I'd take my problems and concerns to Christ in prayer. Asking Him to take care of things. When I left my prayer closet, I'd pick up my bag of issues and take them with me. Then I'd cry out, Lord why am I so exhausted! I had yet to learn, a very important lesson of my Christian walk. Let Go and Let GOD.)

Jer. 33:3 " Call unto Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know."

God Bless Each and Everyone of You,
Mazy and Grandma Keda
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 1:42pm PST 
This reading below has come to mean alot to me, through the years. This continues to assist me on my Christian journey. How easily, I can ditch myself in life.....when I spend too much time, in the past or worrying about the future. Matt. 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Trusting God's promises are a big part of our learning and growth through Christ.

My Name Is I AM…

By: Author Unknown

I was regretting the past and fearing the future.
Suddenly My Lord was speaking:
“My Name Is I AM.”

He paused. I waited. He continued.
“When you live in the past with its mistakes and
regrets, It Is Hard. I Am Not There. My Name Is
Not I Was.”

“When you live in the future, with its problems
and fears, It Is Hard. I Am Not There. My Name Is
Not I Will Be.”

“When you live in the Moment, It Is NOT Hard.
I Am Here! My Name Is I AM!!!!!!”

Dear Lord, Show me the way. I am nothing without You.
Keep me in the moment, that I may learn from You. Amen
♥- Dayzee- ♥

I got THE- power!! Jesus.

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 3:27pm PST 
Thank you Lord for sending Amazing Gracie to us so that we can feast on these golden nuggets. applause
Charlie

I love my new- toy

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 7:36pm PST 
Thanks for sharing Amazing- Grace hug
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 12:54pm PST 
wavewavewavewave I'm so sorry!!!! I had today's post ready and was editing it. I lost it! No more of doing it that way!

I'll type it in my works and then copy/paste!

Anyway...I was Sharing Ps. 100 I would like to encourage you to Read Psalm 100...if you haven't done so in awhile...

In a Nutshell... I was commenting on everything we see in Nature, if we slow down long enough to be observant. Every fiber of God's Creation is important to Him. All of this was triggered by watching different types of birds return home, now that it is Spring. Singing, soaring on the breeze. Building and repairing nests. How happy they are to be Home.

Not sure this is going to make sense....now that I lost everything? I'll believe, God will use this the way, He chooses too. God Bless Each and Every One of You.
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 1:34pm PST 
This is a story, I chose to Keep in my Files. Just some Food for Thought? I'm afriad, I must admit, down through Life....I have been a carrot, egg and coffee. It is my Hope, that as Wisdom Comes with Age... that I may be the Coffee....

>> Carrots, Eggs, and Coffee
>>
>> A carrot, an egg, and a cup of coffee...You will never look at a cup of
>> coffee the same way again.
>>
>> A young woman went to her mother and told her about her life and how things
>> were so hard for her She did not know how she was going to make it and
>> wanted to give up, She was tired of fighting and struggling. It seemed as
>> one problem was solved, a new one arose..
>>
>> Her mother took her to the kitchen.. She filled three pots with water and
>> placed each on a high fire. Soon the pots came to boil.
>> In the first she placed carrots, in the second she placed eggs, and in the
>> last she placed ground coffee beans . She let them sit and boil; without
>> saying a word.
>>
>> In about twenty minutes she turned off the burners. She fished the carrots
>> out and placed them in a bowl. She pulled the eggs out and placed them in a
>> bowl. Then she ladled the coffee out and placed it in a bowl.. Turning to
>> her daughter, she asked, "Tell me what you see."
>>
>> "Carrots, eggs, and coffee," she replied.
>>
>> Her mother brought her closer and asked her to feel the carrots. She did
>> and noted that they were soft.. The mother then asked the daughter to take
>> an egg and break it. After pulling off the shell, she observed the hard
>> boiled egg.
>>
>> Finally, the mother asked the daughter to sip the coffee.
>> The daughter smiled as she tasted its rich aroma. The daughter then asked,
>> "What does it mean, mother?"
>>
>> Her mother explained that each of these objects had faced the same
>> adversity: boiling water. Each reacted differently. The carrot went in
>> strong, hard, and unrelenting. However, after being subjected to the
>> boiling water, it softened and became weak. The egg had been fragile. Its
>> thin outer shell had protected its liquid interior, but after sitting
>> through the boiling water, its inside became hardened. The ground coffee
>> beans were unique, however.. After they were in the boiling water, they had
>> changed the water.
>>
>> "Which are you?" she asked her daughter. "When adversity knocks on your
>> door, how do you respond?
>> Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?"
>>
>> Think of this: Which am I? Am I the carrot that seems strong, but with pain
>> and adversity do I wilt and become soft and lose my strength?
>>
>> Am I the egg that starts with a malleable heart, but changes with the heat?
>> Did I have a fluid spirit, but after a death, a breakup, a financial
>> hardship or some other trial, have I become hardened and stiff? Does my
>> shell look the same, but on the inside am I bitter and tough with a stiff
>> spirit and hardened heart?
>>
>> Or am I like the coffee bean? The bean actually changes the hot water, the
>> very circumstance that brings the pain. When the water gets hot, it
>> releases the fragrance and flavor. If you are like the bean, when things
>> are at their worst, you get better and change the situation around you When
>> the hour is the darkest and trials are their greatest do you elevate
>> yourself to another level? How do you handle adversity? Are you a carrot,
>> an egg or a coffee bean?
>>
>> The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they
>> just make the most of everything that comes along their way. The brightest
>> future will always be based on a forgotten past; you can't go forward in
>> life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
>>
>> When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
>> Live your life so at the end, you're the one who is smiling and everyone
>> around you is crying.
>>
>> I send this to those who have touched my life in one way or another; to
>> those who make me smile when I really need it; to those who make me see the
>> brighter side of things when I are really down; to those whose friendship I
>> appreciate; to those who are so meaningful in my life.
>>
>>
>> May we all be COFFEE!!!!!!
>>
>>
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Mon Apr 12, '10 7:23pm PST 
LIVING AS A CHRISTIAN

Ps. 71:8 “Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day.”

God has made the day. Praising Him for it, makes it better. This is from sunrise to sunset.
Praise should continually be in my mouth.. (What if, I am the Only Christian, the Non-Christian, Ever Meets?)

This is what I should endeavor to do each and everyday…. This morning, I awoke to harsh wind pounding on my farmhouse. I had ask hubby to get me up early. I knew the weather forecast wasn’t terrific for the day.
I also had shopping and errands I needed to get out of the way for us. During calving, I try to handle all of that business by myself. Even with my physical limitations. I stumbled out of bed, knew immediately, it would be a challenging day at best. The worst scenario was it would be a toilet day!

Every muscle and joint in my body ached. I was stiff and limited mobility. Hubby even delivered my coffee. He knew, I’d been flaring since Friday. However, this morning, Friday thru Sunday, now looked like a picnic in the park. I nursed my coffee and chatted with the Lord. I then headed for a hot shower. 2 hours later, I was heading out the door. I found myself in more pain than when I’d stumbled from the bed.

I started my Rodeo, buckled my belt, prayed for the Lord to protect everyone who crossed my path. As well as to help me drive the 100miles, do the business and return home safely. (I could mention here, I am a handicapped driver. I do, however have a very good driving record.) I was going to fight winds gusts of 35mph or more ….

I tend to pray a lot, when I am driving. No interruptions like telephones and where is this or that? As I was talking to the Lord, about how miserable I physically felt. The following words popped into my head….“Make a Joyful Noise, Unto the Lord!” My reaction was oh yeah, right Lord! You know, I can’t sing myself out of a paper bag! (He didn’t say, Sing! It was the conviction, to clean up my attitude!)

Right then and there, I decided to change my attitude. No matter how the day played out, I was going to be pleasant to each and every person that I came in contact with. I was going to smile and be friendly. I would open doors for others. I would do, whatever I could to make the DAY… A Day of PRAISE to God by my behavior towards everyone….. NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

Long story short…. That is exactly, what I did. I found people in front of me, going into the stores….more disabled than I am. I opened the doors. I moved my shopping cart out of their way. I smiled at everyone. I carried on a conversation with several people asking where to find things. I thanked all the cashiers and greeters for being so nice.

You know what????? Not one single person was nasty to me. In fact, several people told me, I’d brightened their day. I took care of our business, had a nice lunch, walked the mall for exercise. Loaded, unloaded, loaded, unloaded, etc…. (Sometimes, you think, you wear stuff out before it reaches the farm storage pantry). Made the long drive home… more lifting and toting! (Hubby had a township meeting tonight. He had lots of cattle chores to do first. He exercises Mazy when I am gone.) I didn’t want to bother him…Normally, he would have been right there to carry for me.

Mazy, bless her little heart….was right there at the door to greet me….thrilled I was home! Ready to entertain me. Ready to play. Waiting for a treat. Here I sit , as the evening draws to an end, trying to share the experience….
I believe, that I did not disappoint the Lord today. My behavior towards others did not dishonor the Lord.
I made up my mind, despite my trials and tribulations of the day. I would make it a Good Day, because; it was another day with the Lord. Maybe I Blessed a person or two today? Several people, Blessed my day. Overall, despite the physical pain…it has been a very good day! It is still stormy outside. Predicted to last through tomorrow evening. My body is still in orbit but Praise Jesus, I DO NOT WALK ALONE!
  (Page 1 of 61: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]