Important information and schedule

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Fri Apr 9, '10 12:03pm PST 
Hello D/C MAGIC members!

After nearly a year of planning, it's almost time for the D/C MAGIC meet and greet potluck picnic and visit to HQ!

cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer

In case some of you don't know- it is being held at the Petaluma, California KOA campground (approx 37 miles north of San Francisco) See links and map on main page

Please bring only friendly and well adjusted dogs/cats so it will be a safe and fun time for everyone puppy kitty

For their own safety cats should probably be left in their carriers if dogs are close by.

On Saturday, from 11:00-12:00 we will have registration for prizes (pick up your lotto tickets etc) We'll also be giving out D/C MAGIC buttons to the first 100 and doggie doo bags

1:00 potluck picnic- Please bring a dish to share for the picnic. There is a thread started in the group for food ideas, or for if you know what you will be bringing

After the picnic the prize drawings will start

2:00 first contest - Best Dressed- so be sure to bring your fancy (or not) duds, put on your bestest smile and strut your stuff happy dance

2:30- Fetch Lotto- watch dogs pick the winners! snoopy

3:00- 4:00 Talent Show- wow the audience with your best trick or act way to go

After the talent show- we'll cut the special D/C MAGIC cake, give away more prizes and have a toy swap- bring a new toy to exchange if you'd like to pawticipate

Game times will be approx and may take a little longer but we'll have several cattle dogs standing by to herd everyone up and will try to keep as close as we can to the schedule wink

On Sunday, April 25th at 11:00 AM is the visit to HQ and Lori (the lovely Lucy's mom) will be our guide

We have created a photobucket account for the group, so that any D/C MAGIC group member that attends the meet and greet will be able to upload their own pictures and videos to share. Here is the link to the photobucket account -

D/C MAGIC photobucket account The password is- DCMAGICmember (no spaces)

Sirius Padfoot Black is unable to come and has suggested we make a stroll for those not coming, to be able to show their support and be there with us in spirit. The tag for the stroll is- DCMAGIC2010

I will put a link to both on the main page

Here is your chance to not only meet some of your Dogster and Catster friends and make new ones but to also meet the Dogster Dog and some of the folks at HQ. I want to get the Dogster Dogs pawtograph! big grin

Edited by author Sat Apr 10, '10 11:49pm PST

Josephine/Jolanda

Thank you for- being my- friends..

Barked: Fri Apr 9, '10 10:06pm PST 
oy vey, I am so lame with sending the Fetch to you Bonzer.... I was wondering if I should bring it to the gathering and make a photo session with all the dogsters, such as the dogster dog, all the pals and whoever else would love to?
Also I can bring him to the HQ office and he could pose there big grin
Then we could go from there?
I look forward..
15 days left!!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Fri Apr 9, '10 10:20pm PST 
That would be a great idea to bring Fetch to the meet and greet! Oh the stories he'll tell! laugh out loud

I'll pmail Madison and ask if it's ok and also post in the Fetch thread way to go

Josephine/Jolanda

Barked: Fri Apr 9, '10 10:49pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopycloud 9 he will be well rested, that's for sure... wink
Nala

Baby I was born- to run!

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 10:53pm PST 
Hi Bonzer....I'm pretty well adjusted...and friendly but how well is well...are we talking a perfect lady? I get a little nervous around cats too..I've the virtual thing down, but in "real space" I get excited when I see them on my walks. (I've not ever hurt one of course, Mommy and Daddy are very good about that.) Maybe I should bow out this trip? I wouldn't want to be a party pooper. Will there be different spaces there for doggies and kitties to hang out? shrug
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 11:45pm PST 
Nala- I posted in the chat thread but I will also post here in case you miss it there

I hope that if any cats do come their owners will leave them in their carriers for their own safety if there was any chance of harm coming to them.

When I said well adjusted I meant it to exclude dogs that are known to pick fights with other dogs or dogs that have a tendency to snap at or bite people

I hope you'll come. We'll work something out and mom is bringing a cable for me that you can use if need be.
Josephine/Jolanda

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 10:08am PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 5:42pm PST 
OMD, I should have Lulu sometime next week! Maybe I can keep her a little extra long, and we can get photos of Fetch and Lola togfur!! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 6:29pm PST 
Oh Hershey, that would be so fun! cheercheercheer

I asked Madison if Fetch could stay longer at Josephine and Jolanda's house to got to the meet and greet and then come home with me and she said it was ok.

How fun that Lulu and Fetch would meet at the meet and greet! laugh out loud
Tillie

Whoopie- ti-yi-yo,git- along little- doggy!

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 7:12pm PST 
I can't wait to meet Fetch and Lulu!! Lulu will be coming to my house eventually, but it will be awhile...it will be nice to get an advance greeting in!
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3