Just Joined Mised Breed Cats Group

Julia Child- Sugarbaker

Bon appetit!

Barked: Tue Mar 2, '10 1:19pm PST 
Hi, my name is Julia Child Sugarbaker. I know its a fancy name for a mixed breed kitty, but mommy says the name suits me purrfectly. Mommy rescued me while she was pet sitting in a neighborhood where I was dumped. She takes care of lots of furry friends. Mommy owns Furry Friends Pet Sitting here in Knoxville, TN. You can visit at www.furryfriendspetsitting.biz, but ask your human first to turn on the computer for you.
Heckyl

Heckylicious

Barked: Tue Mar 2, '10 4:39pm PST 
Welcome to the group. It has been a little quiet but we have been trying to work on that. We love your name : ) What a great meowmy you have to have rescued you
Julia Child- Sugarbaker

Bon appetit!

Barked: Thu Mar 4, '10 10:22am PST 
Hi Heckyl,
Thank you meowy much for the welcome. I see your mommy raised you and your brother. My mommy has done that too, for my furry bros, Peaches and Boo Bear. They are two of my favorite play toys. Mommy has has raised a baby newborn kitty before. That baby was only two days old. Her name was Tweety Cat, but she went to kittie heaven before I got to know her.

Jeckyl

Jeckyl and Hide

Barked: Thu Mar 4, '10 5:21pm PST 
Me and my brofur would have had another brofur but unfortunately he didn't make it. Me and Heckyl are each other's favorite toys. Sorry to hear about that baby kitty who passed away
Julia Child- Sugarbaker

Bon appetit!

Barked: Thu Mar 4, '10 6:41pm PST 
I am sorry to hear about your furbro who didn't get to grow up with you.
Tweety Cat did get to grow up; I just didn't get to meet her. I am glad you have a fave play toy in Heckylicious. I think all of my furry siblings make great play toys. Sometimes they get real mad at me though.
Heckyl

Heckylicious

Barked: Sun Mar 7, '10 5:33am PST 
If your siblings get mad at you then they will get over it. Me and my brofur get irritated with each other but not for long