ZALIE'S HOLIDAY LOTTO

Lucky

i am bossy!!

Barked: Wed Oct 14, '09 11:26am PST 
THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO TELL US ABOUT THEIR FAVORITE HOLIDAY MEMORY WILL BE CREDITED 5 ZALIES TO THEIR ACCOUNT FOR SHARING THEIR STORY....
NALA

i am the queen- of the house

Barked: Fri Oct 16, '09 9:10am PST 
it could be any holiday... can't wait to hear all the great stories applause
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Tue Oct 20, '09 7:32pm PST 
My favourite holiday is Christmas - the season of good will and family cloud 9 Everyone is happy, christmas music is playing and the family come together. Not to mention that is my Barkday on the 16th December, so for those few weeks i get lots of presents coming to me wink

Lucky

i am bossy!!

Barked: Wed Oct 21, '09 8:33pm PST 
zalies are on their way missy.... thank u for sharing way to go
Onry Onyx,- Ever Our- Angel

Feed Me, Pet Me,- Love, Me, & Move- Over!

Barked: Thu Oct 22, '09 8:51am PST 
My favorite Holliday was my last earthly Christmas. I love Christmas anyway but that year I was looking ragged. After all I had a rough life before being adopted and I was fast approaching 16 years old. I had survived over-breeding, no real care or love, heartworm, near starvation, loosing an eye, going blind in the other, being abandoned in the desert and now aging.

Anyway that Christmas, I learned the joy of sleeping under MY indoor tree. I did it every chance I got, and it was a great place to "see" all the action from a spot safely out of the traffic. Momma never missed a chance to bend down, love on me and tell me I was her beautiful angel.

I know I looked nothing like beautiful, or an angel. Momma wasn't lying, her vision was just clouded by love. What more could an old dog ask for?

I Wuvs Yew!!
Onry
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 11:32am PST 
Thanks so much Lucky hug
Lucky

i am bossy!!

Barked: Fri Jan 8, '10 11:45am PST 
can u guys believe people didn't want free zalies....

well if anyone still wants some zalies p mail me i still have the remainder left from the lotto
Camera

Always Smiling!!

Barked: Sun Mar 14, '10 7:08pm PST 
My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. We drove 6 hrs. to Little Rock. one year. My daughter and her furs were there too. We all got a special meal of the human food. A bit of a taste they said. It was very good and we had a wonderful time being with each other again. Plus I love going bye- bye!wave
Camera

Always Smiling!!

Barked: Sun Mar 14, '10 7:10pm PST 
Oh and it's ok if you don't have any zealies left!!
Annie

older is better.

Barked: Wed Mar 30, '11 5:45am PST 
it was this year's chistmas.it was my very first holiday that i spend in my foster home. i found out how much i mean to people at my old age.