Penny's Pad...Come on in, kick back and stay awhile!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Link

So much to bark- about! So- little time!

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 7:30pm PST 
confusedconfusedconfusedshock

Do you think I'm crazy? I will never stop wanting to spend time with you!

I think alot of pups get married too soon and haven't even been on Dogster for very long. Both of our families have been on Dogster for at least three years and I think if we were going to get tired of it, it would have happened by now.
No, I won't stop coming around and I will definitely always want to have good times with you. You're wonderful, Nina, and I really enjoy your company. I think we are very compatible. We seem to be able to discuss things sensibly and rationally. We are honest and open with one another. None of those weird mind games that so many seem to play. I've seen too much of that kind of thing. It has actually hit pretty close to home, and I want no part of that. I can tell that you don't either. I appreciate the way you can tell it like it is and you don't ever make me wonder if you're really happy or content or not.
♥Nina♥

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 7:38pm PST 
Honesty is a big thing with me, and I guess you know by now if someone tells me they're going to do something and they don't then it hurts me. I would rather not be expecting something and it happen that to be expecting something and it not happen. If that makes sense? I am a very dedicated type pup, and I know you are, too. Yes, I think we are perfect for one another. cloud 9kissingcloud 9
Link

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 7:51pm PST 
Sweetheart, I do apologize for the times I've said I would be around and then I didn't make it. When i said it, I really believed it would work out, but then things came up that were unexpected.

I do know now not to try to plan ahead, though. Like you said, I'll just wait and when I can be here, I'll pawmail and let you know I'm here. I'll never again say I will do something until there is no way it can fall through. The last thing in the world I want to do is to disappoint you. I'll make sure I don't any more. I understand how you feel and I can work with it. I'm just glad that you are honest with me... and I'm lucky you've been so understanding!eek I won't push it!dogdogdoglaugh out loud

I better warn you now, though, that the grands haven't had dinner yet and I bet Grumpa will show up any time now and drag my typist away.naughty

♥Nina♥

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 7:58pm PST 
Yes, I do think that is the best thing for you to do, and I can handle it a lot better that way....for you to just surprise me instead of trying to plan to be here. wink

You know I understand gramma and grampa have to eat. Actually, momma is about ready to take a break from the computer. Oh.....I didn't think to tell you she hurt her back this morning. So now on top of having chest congestion she's trying to get rid of, she's down in her back.frown Dad did get her some medicine this morning for the chest congestion, so hopefully she'll get that cleared up.
Link

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 8:04pm PST 
Oops. Yup. Gramp just appeared. I have to go.
I'm sorry your momma got hurt.frown Give her a kiss for me, but not the kind I give you, okay?!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

*gives Nina aa long, passionate kiss*

It was nice being with you, Love. I'm glad we got this chance to talk. It was important.

You and your momma get some rest, okay?

I love you, Sweetheart. I'll see you in my dreams!big grincloud 9
♥Nina♥

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 8:05pm PST 
Thanks, my love. It was nice getting to spend some time with you and chat about all this.

I love you with all my heart and soul!

*Nina gives Link a long passionate goodnight kiss*

kissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissing
Link

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 8:14pm PST 
*Link takes Nina's paw. They walk to the door, turn out the lights and lock up. Link drives Nina home, gives her another long, sweet kiss before walking her to the door and saying goodnight*

kissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissing
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3