Penny's Pad...Come on in, kick back and stay awhile!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
♥- Penny Ann,- My Angel

POP fur- Aunt Sally-

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 5:40pm PST 
Penny's Pad is open 24/7/365 for everyfur's convenience.

This is where you are welcome to come in and chat, relax and have a grrreat time!

big grin dancing cheer happy dance way to go snoopy kissing laugh out loud hug hamster dance dancing big grin
♥Nina♥

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 6:03pm PST 
*Nina walks in and looks around to see if Link is around*
Link

So much to bark- about! So- little time!

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 6:17pm PST 
*comes rushing in, hoping Nina hasn't been waiting too long*

Hi, Sweetheart! Sorry I took so long. I had to make a quick stop on my way to pick up a surprise for you.dancing I hope you like it.

For you, my love

♥Nina♥

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 6:18pm PST 
They're beautiful, Link. Thank you. kissing
Link

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 6:23pm PST 
I felt kind of bad for missing you the past couple of days and I wanted to do something nice for you. I know it doesn't make up for me not being here, but I hope it helps a little bit.

Last night Gramma wound up helping Grumpa work on the trailer lights again. I think Gramma is ready to push the trailer off a cliff! they've been fighting with those lights for months!

Now, come over here and see me, Sweetheart!big grindancing

*gives Nina a sweet kiss*

kissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissing
Link

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 6:24pm PST 
Oh, I just love the picture you sent to me! Did your momma do it or your furless sis?
♥Nina♥

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 6:29pm PST 
It's okay. I understand. Things happen and we can't help it if our humans have things that have to be done. I understand how trailer lights can be frustrating. My daddy had a horse trailer he had problems with the lights working right.

I have to say I am surprised to see you, but it is nice.

*Nina moves closer to Link and gives him a kiss*

kissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissing
Link

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 6:32pm PST 
kissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissing

Well, we sure found a quiet place to meet!eek big grin

I wonder if this group will ever get back up and running. It barely had a chance to get going before it died out. When Teddi Sue was stolen, all the energy went to searching for her and the group was neglected.

Would you like something to drink?
♥Nina♥

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 6:38pm PST 
Well, our group, SFG, isn't neglected, but it's not active at all. Of course, we never have any parties or anything there, so how can it be active? I think we are going to be merging with a group....kind of like how YKTH and Fancypants are "merged".

I'm fine......you don't have to go to any extra trouble to get me something to drink. wink
Link

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 6:41pm PST 
It's no trouble, Sweetheart. I think I'd like a dogarita. Would you like one?

How would you like to teach me? I could be your student and it would be a way for us to spend time together? Or, well, maybe you'd rather we spend time doing something more....red face romantic.cloud 9
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3