TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 523 of 523: Viewing entries 5221 to 5227)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  514  515  516  517  518  519  520  521  522  523  
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '14 6:02am PST 
Pups
Dogster has a problem! Have trouble getting on too.

Nice day for Easter Sunday! Today it is going to rain and I am staying put, close to the big bed.

No candy here cause mommy would just eat it all.

Cubbies lost yesterday.

I had a tiny piece of ham, well maybe two or three and it was good, but no pie. Don't try to make the trip Tiki! They would not give you any pie. confused

Koko sorry about the candy,

Katie did you have a nice day??

Pilar
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '14 6:22am PST 
Good morning!
Wow we all had busy weekends. Still a lot of problems trying to get here this morning. But I made it!!!

Sorry you didn't get any candy Koko. What a bummer. There was no candy at our house cause mom would eat it all too - just like Pilar said red face But we did have cake and ice cream for grandpa's birthday. We celebrated it early, but he didn't seem to mind. He DID get some candy as presents laugh out loud and he didn't offer to share with anyone red face

It was real nice here yesterday, but we are getting rain this week too. Hoping that it will make the new grass come up. So far, no sign of any. We miss that part of the yard - but Easter bunny is still out there too, so mom says no way! He did come visit while we had company though.

Back to the work schedule today. It was a nice, long weekend, but I guess it had to end sometime. Bummer, eh?

you all have a great day.
Hugs to you all

Katie
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '14 9:32am PST 
Pups, I forgot something!!

Mommy bought me a box of Milk Bone Brushing Chews. they are new. She saw them on the big box.

Have not tried them, anyone else tried them??

Pilar

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '14 4:05pm PST 
Afternoon Katie, Pilar and Koko, would you believe we have been trying to get into dogster since this morning, finally got in. Pilar we just bought those milkbone chews for the teeth, we love them, but Sunday does not she does not know how to chew them? giants won yesterday. Katie glad you all had a nice Easter and Birthday party, hi Koko sounds like you had fun too. we had take out, got a bit of mashed potatoes and some chicken, mom ordered the grilled skinless chicken. we got no candy either our mom would get into it she has no will power bol. but we did have such a fun time searching for eggs, we each got one bol.. then we got those some new treats ad the mlk.bone chews. but mom was not up to fixing a basket she is better but still so weak, says she feels like a damp wash rag, what ever that meansshrug keeping paws crossed that we will be able to get in tomorrow. see ya guys we hope.
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '14 5:44am PST 
Pups, finally got in and then tried changing out the easter photo but no go.

Nice day and I am ready for the park!

Going to try those teeth things this morning after I supervise getting out the trash.

Cubs won last night against the D'Backs.

Had the bath yesterday and I showed my displeasure too. Did the growl thing but it did not work.

Gotta run!

Pilar
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '14 6:24am PST 
Good morning Tiki, Pilar and Koko wavewavewave

Those teeth bones sound really good. Always nice to have new stuff to chew on. I am not a big chewer either. Don't know why, but it always takes me a lot longer than Molly and Sparky. We all got a bath on Friday - I did the same thing, Pilar, growled and showed my displeasure. Didn't help me either.

Did you hunt for real eggs Tiki? did you get to eat them? I kinda like eggs! We have left over cake and ice cream and mom is not doing very well resisting it. red face she has a very, very soft spot for anything sweet - especially chocolate. What she really wants is some Peeps laugh out loudlaugh out loud maybe they'll be on sale now??

Raining here too - didn't stop Easter from showing up and nibbling our grass. We barked and barked, but I think he's getting used to us and just kept right on eating his dinner shock

You all keep dry and have a great day!
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '14 6:25am PST 
Morning Katie Pilar and Koko, I got in with no trouble this morning, but hope I can access my paw mail, I also have to change my picture. glad the cubs won, don't think the Giants played yesterday, but they will today.cheer Katie hi and good morning sleepy head. what on your agenda for today? Hey Koko how are thing in Vages? It rained last night we woke up and everything was wet. mom has our blanket in the dryer getting nice and warm for us.wink we all three now climb up and get under that warm quilt in the morning, mom says it gives her a few minutes to have her coffee and do some things around the house, cause we three follow her everywhere she goes. do any of you pups do that? you all have a nice day. rainbow
  (Page 523 of 523: Viewing entries 5221 to 5227)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  514  515  516  517  518  519  520  521  522  523