What happens where I came from.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kovu

There can`t be a- limit for- awsomeness!

Barked: Thu May 21, '09 4:52am PST 
At the animal Rescue Centre, if no one wanted to buy you, they`d put you down. I stand against that!!! They would`ve put me down in a few months if it weren`t fer Mummy. Have any of you been rescued like this?
Duke

Southern Charm- straight from- the Farm!

Barked: Thu May 21, '09 2:08pm PST 
Luckily my TX Momma rehomed me instead of putting me in a shelter when things didn't work out. My New Parents love me lots...even though they know I'm trouble.
Kovu

Barked: Sat May 23, '09 5:57am PST 
Good! I`m glad she rescued you. It`s nice when you`re with somebody that cares smile.

Duke

Southern Charm- straight from- the Farm!

Barked: Sat May 23, '09 7:55pm PST 
Yes, Sir, it is. It's the most wonderful feeling in the whole world.snoopy
Kovu

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 12:38pm PST 
Yup. It feels like floating in a cloud cloud 9... in other words, a lap too!
pricilla

Mommy mommy pet- me I'm cute.

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '09 7:30pm PST 
I like to think my mommy saved all of us kitties from death. My black kitty brother well its hard to find someone here besides the satanic worshippers to take any black animals* if you want to bash me don't here they don't let you adopt all or all white animals around Halloween*. But my daddy wanted a black kitty so home he came same with me. My youngest sibling was gonna be a farm cat with her 4 other siblings so grandpa brought them here to us. So at 2 months old 5 little kittens came from tenn. and I am in nebraska. so yea I was suprised that in just the short 2-3 years I have helped saved 7 cats from a uncalled for death.
Kovu

Barked: Thu Jul 2, '09 1:18pm PST 
That is very good of her to rescue all those cats. Its very goos indeed!
Sasha

I am Sasha- Fierce

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 8:03pm PST 
Anja and I were both in the pound with our babies and we were very close to death. We were just plain lucky. It is the tough reality. Rescues can't save us all, and I think the Animal Control Facilities and Rescues do the best they can with limited resources. Ultimately, humans have to learn that spay/neuter is the only way to prevent the millions of deaths from euthanization and abandonment. We cannot do that for ourselves.
Anja

One Lucky Mama

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 8:07pm PST 
The cruelty is not perpetrated by the Animal Control Facilities. The cruelty is the abandonment and abuse by our owners. We are living beings, not toys. My nine puppies and I barely escaped euthanasia and live in happy homes now. We were lucky.
Kovu

Barked: Mon Dec 7, '09 7:57pm PST 
Many of us are lucky, lucky, lucky!

*Purrrrrrrrr*

Thats right, none of us are toys!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2