Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Wed May 20, '09 2:08pm PST 
In the Chill'n & Chat Room you can chat about what-ever..... Say'n hi.....Talk about your day....Interesting news....you get itwink
So come on in and start chat'n!
Shadow-Blu

Mumma's Sweet- Chi-Boy

Barked: Thu May 21, '09 9:57am PST 
waveHi Gypsy Girl!!!

Sweet Ellie......WHERE ARE YOU???????????? Haven't seen or heard from you in a while. Are you amoung the missing????
We want to see your sweet face!!

Kissez, Shadow
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Thu May 21, '09 3:00pm PST 
Me's HERE! wave .......I promise not to go missing.....i know what u mean though where have our furends gone? shrug

Oh where ,oh where have our furry furends gone?
Oh where , oh where can they be?
We miss their faces and chat'n phrases.....
Oh where oh where can they be?........

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu May 21, '09 6:58pm PST 
Hey Gypsy wave tiki in da houseapplause thought I would drop in to see what's new. same old things going on with me I try to chew something new every chance I get lol . I got a new bully stick friday and I'm wearing it down. It was kind of cool and windy, I stayed in cause mommy's tummy hurts. must be something she ate, I feel fine cause when she don't feel good, I just get to snuggle with her. well gotta go. later the tikster.cheer
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Fri May 22, '09 11:01am PST 
hi Tikiwave so happy to see you here!snoopy don't ferget to play TOP MEMBER thread...pass the word along to other members.

Ellie is not missing her mommy has been real busy and is taking exams.

Not sure where other members have beenshrug

I have a great sunbeam com'n in my window me's go'a go have a sunbeam bath / naphappy dance
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sun May 24, '09 2:06pm PST 
Mornin. Its sunday and we stayed home, it is cold outside and all I want to do is snuggle wit da mama. we did all our running around yesterday, we did not go to church cause mommy's tummy still is botherding her, she will see her doc. on wednesday but I cannot go I will have to stay home alone, oh noshock she said she will be back as soon as she can. then we will go for a walk dancing see ya.cheer
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 10:27am PST 
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY !...REMEMBER ALL OUR SOLDIERS KEEPING OUR COUNTRY SAFE...AND THOSE WHO DIE DOING SO....WE HONOR AND THANK THEEapplause
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Sat May 30, '09 10:43am PST 
Sorry for the absence AGAINred face...but my mommy has been gone all week!...and me's NOT happy 'bout it.....i'm going give her the squint eye to let her know me is upset!

BUT....where is everpaw else?shrug
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sat May 30, '09 2:01pm PST 
Hey Gypsy girl looks like it's your and me again, I know what you mean, I hate to be left alonefrown I did a no no when mommy left me alone on thursday, I wet her bed, I don't know what came over meshrugalright this is not the first time I have done this, but I was MAD, I was going to give her the EYE but when she looked at the bed and saw what I did, I decided not to push it, she did not get mad to much, cause I give her the sad look and shake, it works every time well gotta go talk at you later You since are the only one here , have a great day. love tikiwave
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Sun May 31, '09 3:01pm PST 
hi Tikiwave

b.o.l .....me knows how to give that sad puppy eye look tooway to go
  (Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19