I'm New Here!

Budee

Can you scratch- my back, please?

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 2:16pm PST 
Hi pups of Club Bellyrub! I joined Not long ago and looking forward to meeting all of the nice pups here.
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Buddy a pug/beagle mix (Puggle). I luv bellyrubs so that's why I joined this group. I am 8 months old and have 2 rabbit brofurs.
Pookah

Little- Grasshopper

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 2:16pm PST 
wave Buddy. We all joined not long ago. We love belly rub's and gentle tickles. snoopy
Cuthbert

Mud magnet.

Barked: Wed May 20, '09 12:43am PST 
Hello I'm new here too, I only joined today wavewave. You up for any mischief? I always am but I do like my tummy tickled too but don't tell anyone as I'm supposed to be a big boy now (I am 2 today) and big boys aren't supposed to need belly rubs. I like kisses toored face Guess I'm not such a big boy after all!red face Let's have some fun on here.big laughbig laughwinkwaveparty
PS I am a Clumber Spaniel and I have never met a Puggle so hello.

Edited by author Wed May 20, '09 12:45am PST

Daisy

I eat- everything.

Barked: Sat May 23, '09 3:37pm PST 
Heyy all new pups!!! wavewave

Sorry this group isn't that active. crycry

Ya, well I'm Daisy, & I'm a beagle. snoopysnoopy
I just looooooooooove to get my belly rubbed!! wink
Budee

Can you scratch- my back, please?

Barked: Sun May 31, '09 12:07pm PST 
Hey pups! wavewave
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Tue Jul 14, '09 6:27am PST 
Cuthbert, I love the mud magnet label on you. Do you end out getting lots of showers?

Puggle....very cute breed name. Yep. It fits. Do you get mud in the folds? I would. I like going in creeks and ponds while Mom horse rides.
FenHong

Pretty in Pink

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '09 2:01am PST 
Hey everyone! I am also new here! Feel free to add me! I want to make lots of friends