New to Rainbow Bridge

Targa In- Loving- Memory

In Loving Memory- 7/93 - 4/09

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 6:25am PST 
Hello, my name is Targa. I am a 16 year old Cocker Spaniel. I am new to the bridge. I arrived on the morning of April 27, 2009 after a fight with heart failure. My family misses me tremendously and I hope someone show me around and play with me because I know longer feel any pain and I can run and jump like I loved to do before I got sick.little angel
In Memory of- Sadie

Best friend- ever!

Barked: Thu May 21, '09 6:19pm PST 
Hi, I'm Sadie. I have been here since May 29, 2006. My mom misses me tremendously. She had my doggie body cremated and when it is her time, she is going to be cremated too. She wants our ashes mixed together and spread over the Pacific Ocean or the Sierra Nev. Mountains.

I will be your friend and show you around. You can watch your mom.little angel
Theresa (In- Loving- Memory)

Old age doesn't- get me down.

Barked: Mon Nov 16, '09 3:46pm PST 
Hi, my name is Theresa. I'm 16 years old. I passed November, 16 2009 at 9:00 am this morning.

Shadow ( My- Sweet Angel)

Fang Boy

Barked: Thu Feb 18, '10 10:56am PST 
I came to the Rainbowbridge on Oct. 10th, 2009. It was so hard on Mama. A couple of weeks before I was diagnoised with Throid Disease and possible Kidney problems. They put me on medication and had me come back 2 weeks later. That last weekend at home, I did not eat or harley drink anything. And stuck to Mama like glue. At night I always kneeded Mama's head for about 20minutes and purred and nuzzeled in her hair. That last night, I didn't do that. I kept sliding off Mama's pillow. When she took me to the Vet, they said my kidney's were shutting down. Mama cried, and cried and cried. She still does. She held me in the vets office for the longest time before they helped me to the Rainbow Bridge. Mama wrapped me in her favorite shirt, and brought me home and buried me. You can see the Christmas Decorations by our Gravessmile

I miss you Mama but I am all healthy now.

Love,

Shadowlittle angellittle angellittle angel