Tips for the Peeps

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Ban the Deed - Not the Breed

Barked: Mon Apr 27, '09 7:25am PST 
Hey all. I thought it would be nice to have a thread just for the peeps of the group with health tips, etc in it.
Tessa

You may- approach.

Barked: Tue May 5, '09 7:13am PST 
cheerSorry, Shadow, I missed this post. I think it would be a great idea! I don't have anything right offhand, but Mom's sister gets alot of Dr. Weil's material, web site. He seems to have solid info or at least an alternative view.
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Barked: Tue May 5, '09 8:12am PST 
YAY! I tried to do the posting on Organics that I sent out as a group message here, but it kept telling me that there were words that weren't 'G Rated' LOL!!!laugh out loud

Shelby

Ready to go!

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 4:53am PST 
Good idea! We like Dr. Weil. Did you pups know he owns Ridgebacks? He was on a show talking about how he wished he knew more with some of his former pups, even though they lived long, good lives
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 5:16am PST 
I'll have to check out that Doc, never heard of him - but mom isn't exactly what you would call a health nut when it comes to her...only when it comes to uslaugh out loud
Shelby

Ready to go!

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 7:11am PST 
Hi is really a people doc...we just happened to see him on TV with his dogs. You will recognize hime when you see him.
Tessa

You may- approach.

Barked: Thu May 7, '09 5:47am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudYes, Shadow! You will not mistake Dr. Weil! He has a trade mark beard and grin. But don't be fooled, his info is sound.
Abby NPC ~- CGC, TDI

Ban Breed- Specific- Legislation

Barked: Thu May 7, '09 7:09am PST 
Just went to his site - I know him!!!laugh out loud Signed up for his newsletter and stuff too!
Byron

Bridge Angel - always loved

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 10:54am PST 
Mom's not *worried* about swine flu, but is kind of watching it. We live in the city, and our friends have kids in school and daycare, so there's lots of opportunity for bad stuff to spread around. There hasn't been a Chicago outbreak yet, but there have been cases in Illinois.

She's going to get more regular about taking Airborne and thinks thymus gland extract would be a good idea too. She might even ("might" being the key word here) get off her recent milk-and-cookies diet and start eating better. Her clothes seams may even appreciate that. laugh out loud

Any thoughts from you peeps I can pass on to her?
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 11:07am PST 
Our mom is worried about it. She had the regular influenza quite a few years ago and almost died from it. She was in intensive care for three weeks on a ventilator. The doctors have told her that she has so much scar tissue in her lungs from it that the odds of her surviving another bout of it are very slim.
We have three suspected cases here and mom is kinda freaking out a little.
I didn't realize that we were neighbors Byron, we are near LaCrosse, WI. About three hours (or so) west of Madison. Gonna be in your neck of the woods next month - just driving through - on our way to Michigan for the race.
  (Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16