Trupanion Policy Holders

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3  
Petunia

woof woof- scratch scratch

Barked: Wed Apr 21, '10 4:57pm PST 
Hi Zoom - yes the two months free trial is still available. If you go to the main page of this group (Trupanion Pet Insurance Clubhouse main page) you should see a Trupanion banner on the right. Just click that and it should take you through the process smile

Brisco - If you have any questions about Trupanion or pet insurance in general, feel free to contact us (info@trupanion.com) or you can click on the Live Chat on every page of our website (trupanion.com) to chat with a customer service rep during normal business hours.
Toby

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 11:40am PST 
I have signed up for everything possible on this site, hoping to get 2 months free insurance for my pet, but NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK. HELP!
Petunia

Barked: Tue Apr 27, '10 10:38am PST 
Go to the main page for this group (http://www.dogster.com/group/Trupanion_pet_insurance_clubhouse-1592 3) then click on Trupanion's ad on the right!

chessie

swimming girl

Barked: Wed Apr 28, '10 12:39pm PST 
I am a Trupanion dog. I would like to join all my Trupanion friends for information and fun Woof, I am a big girl chesapeake bay retriever now just 2yrs old and having a ball. Im glad I now have Trupanion so that when I get in trouble they will be there for me. Tell me about your experiences woof, woof
Herbie the- 18th

Herbster

Barked: Fri Sep 10, '10 1:21pm PST 
Hello, How do I sign up for the free 60 day trial btw? Thanks for all your help!
Petunia

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 3:45pm PST 
Just click on the Trupanion banner on the main Trupanion Clubhouse group page. It looks like an ad, on the right.
Wesley

Barked: Tue Oct 12, '10 3:02pm PST 
HI!
I'm new here, and I'm wondering about the 60 day trial offer I keep reading about. How do I sign up? Any info would be great.

Thanks!
Petunia

Barked: Fri Oct 15, '10 11:33am PST 
Hi Wesley! You can still take advantage of the free trial. Just go to the main page for this group and click on the Trupanion ad to the right!
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3