Abusing Dogs

Whiskey

Iz a Cootie!

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 6:58am PST 
ABUSING DOGS IS WRONG!!!! People normally tend to fight pit bulls, well I got news for you IT'S WRONGcry, DON'T DO IT!!!!! DON'T ABUSE ANY KIND OF ANIMAL!!! NOT ABUSING IS GOODway to go!!!!!!!! SO WOULD YOU RATHER ABUSE YOUR DOG AND SIT THERE WATCHING IT BLEED, STARVE,SUFFER,OR ANYTHING ELSE, THAN PRAISING HIM/HER AND WATCHING YOUR DOG BE HAPPY? I would much rather see my dog happypuppy, and with his tail waggingdog!!! What do you think about this matter?
BABY

i'm proud to be- a pittbull

Barked: Mon Apr 13, '09 4:59am PST 
THE THOUGHT OF FIGHTING A PITTBULL MAKES ME SICK. BUT THE LOSERS THAT FIGHT THIER PITTY'S DONT HAVE ANY LOVE FOR THIER DOG IT'S PURELY AN EGO THING OR MONEY MAKER. THATS THE REASON THESE GORGEOUS DOGS HAVE SUCH A TERRIBLE REPUTATION CAUSE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE EM BUT DONT LOVE EM!!!!! CHEERS XX
Daisy

Psychoness is- fun

Barked: Wed Nov 18, '09 1:49pm PST 
i hate anyone who abuses animals and thinks that they can get away with it. i watched rescue ink on day and a guy in new york said it was okay to shoot cats on his lawn for playing in his yard and playing in flowers. the guys showed up a lot and had to explain to him that in New York it is illegal to shoot the cats.
one terribly sad episode of animal cops i forget what city it was in. but a person had an adorable puppy so cute as all puppies are but he had mange the owner said they read somewhere that a cure for mange was gasoline so the owner covered the puppy in gasoline and neighbor thought it would be funny to come over and light the dog on fire. shockingly enough the puppy survived the whole thing. however the owner lost the dog got a tiny little fine and like a yr in jail. to me that is not enough. i dont like the time or fines a person is served for what they do to these poor animals is it not the same as killing or injuring a person. an animal is just as important as a person i just wish it would be more then a yr or two in jail up to a 5000$ fine or probation. the person needs to pay for what they have done.