The Chatter Box

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Chic - In Loving- Memory

What a beautiful- gift.

Barked: Sat May 30, '09 8:43pm PST 
Could everone please say a prayer 4 my sister and 4 the lil boy (we don't know his name) Got a call 2day saying my sister was in a 3 car collison on hwy 60 w....Atruck pulled out in front of the car in front of her and they all collided....thank God she had her seat belt on or it would have thrown her,her car was totaled...As 4 the lil boy he was riding in the bk of the truck and my sister did see him get thrown out, now the lil guy had to be rushed 2 st.louis childrens hospital w/head trama...my sister is doing fine and healing at home...She was telling us bout a light and that Diana was there w/her and keep her safe....Diana was/is my sisters daughter that got killed in 2003 in a horrible car wreak...I prayed all the way 2 the hospital,calling on al the bridge kids and Diana too.AND GOD.....Please,please say a prayer 4 the lil boy.and my sister....Thanx Chic's mom
Sedoso - In Loving- Memory

Waiting at the- rainbow's end!

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 4:51am PST 
They're in our prayers ... may God watch over them both and heal them. Keep us posted. Rainbow hugs ... Ralphie, Sedoso, Brittany & their momlittle angel
Chic - In Loving- Memory

What a beautiful- gift.

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 6:11am PST 
wave Update..Sister is doing and healing but still sore...Heard yesterday that the lil boy is going to be ok...--it's a terrible thing when a parent lets their 7yr child ride in the bk of a truck--The Power of the Paw...isn't it just great....

Thx Sedoso and ur mom 4 the prayers....

hugs
Chic's mom

Sybil Marie

Qui me amat,- amat et canum- meum.

Barked: Wed Jun 3, '09 7:12pm PST 
Oh thank goodness. It is against the law for that to happen in our state...It is also against the law to have dogs loose in the back of a truck. We will pray for continued healing for all involved.
Chic - In Loving- Memory

What a beautiful- gift.

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '09 9:35pm PST 
Prayers please, I lost my dear precious gammie this past Aug.12th..my mommies is still having a very hard time dealing w/it.And grandpa we dont think has really accepted it,he hasn't as of 2day really grieved. Were trying to stay around him alot cause mom says when he does brake down he's gonna brake down REAL hard..And moms scared cause grandpa has heart problems too on top of everything else...He does cry a little and says 'mom/mom I love you...."and stares at her picture.Mommie cries alot she was very close to her mom and her dad.Mom is still taking it really hard too.Mom knows in her min that gammie is in a better place but her heart screams for gammie.. Gammie we love and miss u so much,thanks for the signs u have given my mommie...

I love you mother always and forever....Momma I miss ur hugs and kisses and touching ur soft lil face mother...

please say a prayer 4 my sweet mother and my daddy too...

And for my blood sister Chiara,She has a knot that came up under her right eye,our regular vet is out of state so mom took her to another vet,she was very good w/Chiara..she has an abcessed tooth. The dr,checked her out and drained some of the stuff out ,gave her an antibotic shot and put her on antibotics twice a day...mom is watching her very close, any change at all mom is to call the dr bk..Tanks everfur.....Hugs Chic....
Chic - In Loving- Memory

What a beautiful- gift.

Barked: Fri Oct 16, '09 6:03am PST 
Chiara did have surgery some time bk to have a tooth removed. eek
She done very well, mommie done ALOT of praying....Mom thinks she found a new Vet.

Have a nice day all....wave
Chic - In Loving- Memory

What a beautiful- gift.

Barked: Sat Feb 20, '10 5:37pm PST 
My new fursis ,Syndie is doing fine.She still has a little stubburness in her.But she is learning....smile
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3