Rotties Rule Weather Channel

(Page 245 of 245: Viewing entries 2441 to 2448)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  
Chance

If it's on the- floor,it's mine!- All Mine

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '14 6:56am PST 
It's starting to warm up. We had some slow melting happening yesterday & it's supposed to be nice all week. happy dance
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '14 2:59pm PST 
CHANCE THAT IS PAWSOME!!!!!!! MELTING DOWN HERE TOO!!!!!!

48,no sun or wind,slushy everywhere...dripping! Gpa pushed slushy with tractor so we won't have to swim to the car garage and shop. Gma and I walked to the mailbox..... 1/2 mile round trip...1st. outing for me, since Nov. It was Pawsome! had to have my tummy washedsnoopythen I needed a nap.....my leggers are tired! I can now feel my cookie butt!red face a few ounces on a little pup is like mega pounds on Gma.eek mazy big hugdog walk

Edited by author Mon Mar 10, '14 3:00pm PST

Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Tue Mar 11, '14 12:14pm PST 
Mazy & Chance congratulations on the warmer weather and snow meltingcheercheer

momma is following the Iditarod in Alaska and them doggies are pulling sleds over dirt and rocks cause they don't have much snowshock but they say the doggies are loving it but not so much the peepsconfused

me? I'm getting sunny with highs in the upper 70s this weekrelieved

see ya, abi

Amazing- Grace

Barked: Wed Mar 12, '14 1:13pm PST 
Well, it is sunny,light breeze and 48snoopysnoopysnoopythe snow is now real snooty....that means, it's real dirty with sand and soil. Muddies showing up everywhere...slushing all over. Dripping off the rain gutters,as the ice is melting. My front-yard is still full of snow and ice. Can't go out that door,yet!

Gpa was loading cattle to haul to the sale barn.... so Gma put the sweater and harnass on me and we went for a sniffing' and strolling sessions. We did 3/4 of a mile. My paws were getting cold... It was only 40 when we went outside. i don't care for the harness but Gma didn't want me to decide to go into the corral and try to be a cattle dog!I guess, when we get to camp and travel,I'll have to wear one. Won't be free, like I usually am....Better get used to it....

Gma couldn't go much farther with those heavy boots that bang her calves. Make her hippies real sore afterwards. Can wear regular shoes yet or she'll have wet feet.

Thank you Precious,Baby, Foxie and all the other fur angels for sending Me a little spring!
snoopysnoopysnoopymazysnoopydog walkmazybig hugkissingbig hug
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Wed Mar 12, '14 1:13pm PST 
Well, it is sunny,light breeze and 48snoopysnoopysnoopythe snow is now real snooty....that means, it's real dirty with sand and soil. Muddies showing up everywhere...slushing all over. Dripping off the rain gutters,as the ice is melting. My front-yard is still full of snow and ice. Can't go out that door,yet!

Gpa was loading cattle to haul to the sale barn.... so Gma put the sweater and harnass on me and we went for a sniffing' and strolling sessions. We did 3/4 of a mile. My paws were getting cold... It was only 40 when we went outside. i don't care for the harness but Gma didn't want me to decide to go into the corral and try to be a cattle dog!I guess, when we get to camp and travel,I'll have to wear one. Won't be free, like I usually am....Better get used to it....

Gma couldn't go much farther with those heavy boots that bang her calves. Make her hippies real sore afterwards. Can wear regular shoes yet or she'll have wet feet.

Thank you Precious,Baby, Foxie and all the other fur angels for sending Me a little spring!
snoopysnoopysnoopymazysnoopydog walkmazybig hugkissingbig hug
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '14 10:36pm PST 
I'm so happy you are getting some spring Mazy!!! you deserve it!!!

it's been about 76(F) for the past few days and the yard is starting to dry out and we've had to turn the sprinklers back on. we sure are hoping that we get more rain but they don't see any for another week at leastcry

see ya, abi
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '14 4:26pm PST 
54 yesterday was Pawsome! 34 today and sun didn't come out until 6 p.m. chilly out but we went out anyway.....

next week is suppose to be in the 40's all week too......way to goHope it is here to stay....this week took most of the snow out of the frontyard. can now use the front door!cheercheercheercheercheer
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '14 11:34am PST 
Our cold day arrived... it was 16 at 10:30 when Gma jerked me out of bed,put my sweater on and took me across the patio to pee! I think, it froze to my tinkie?shockeek low 20's now...... Nope,I haven't been back out! I used my potty station for my poopway to go

Tomorrow we start the next stretch of 40's Yippy!cheersnoopydancingapplausebig grin
  (Page 245 of 245: Viewing entries 2441 to 2448)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  245