Pawprints ~ the pawty place

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
PUPPIE THE- WINGMAKER

PUPPIE WING- MAKER

Barked: Fri Oct 10, '08 4:05pm PST 
wavewavewavewaveHI EVERY ONEwavewave
MOMS LESS SICKred facered faceconfused AND COMING BACK TO LIFE SO I CAN STOP BY AND PLAY little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
THANKYOU FOR AL YOUR SO SWEET COMPLIMENTS ON DOTW AND TEH WINGS
YOU MAKE ME cry .BUT HAPPY PROUD TEARS ,
NOW HAVE YOU SEEN SADIE I SURE LIKE TO HAVE A BUBBLING BREW AND ONE OF THEM MOUSE BURGERS SOUNDS MIGHTY GOOD TO ME
little angellittle angel
BEEZER-1997-- 2008

Beautiful- Rainbow Angel - I miss you!

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '08 6:22pm PST 
wavewave Puppie you are sooo cool, what about this Halloween pawty I have been hearing about... I am trying to think of the pawfect costume, but mommy is a Halloween Scrooge....frownfrown I never got to wear one when I was down there, but maybe I can change her mind... We have to work on her and give her Halloween Spirit! way to goway to go
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 1:01pm PST 
wave Hiya Beezer! We love Halloween! I hope you get a costume this year. dancing

Garrett

A puppy 4 ever

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 1:50pm PST 
hey everyone I found some ice on the clouds yesterday..anyone want a great water ice???way to go
BEEZER-1997-- 2008

Beautiful- Rainbow Angel - I miss you!

Barked: Sat Nov 1, '08 5:47am PST 
Garret, I missed what a water ice is, but I want to see what it looks like... Is it edible??? shrugshrugshrug I have so much to learn up here still.... thinking thinkingthinkingthinkingthinking

Can you help me???
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 11:18am PST 
wave Hello angels! How is everyone today? It is a lovely day for a nice flight on the clouds. cloud 9 little angel
Garrett

A puppy 4 ever

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 4:18pm PST 
beezer its crushed ice and any flavor you like....stop by and we will enjoy one..they are yum yumway to go
Sweet Sadie- "at Rainbow- Bridge

Love is the- answer.

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 11:37am PST 
Can I have one in Cherry flavor please sweetie?
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2