Doggie Flight School

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sweet Sadie- "at Rainbow- Bridge

Love is the- answer.

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 10:34pm PST 
Hello Angel pups.... are you ready to learn to fly? Then you have come to the right place. We have an expert flight trainer who will teach you to fly and believe me you will enjoy the experience. Just let us know when you are ready to start.

Wags,
Sweet Sadie

Love is the- answer.

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 6:11am PST 
Your flight insturctor is going to be the great cloud dog, Garrett, better know by us as Gargar. He is an excellent insturctor and I know you will have an adventure flying with him. Come on in and lets get you off the ground.
PUPPIE THE- WINGMAKER

PUPPIE WING- MAKER

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 6:59am PST 
wow i wanna try ,,i am a good flier already but hey a girl might learn a trick or two rightlittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

Love is the- answer.

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 7:25am PST 
That is great Puppie.... there is nothing like flying with Gargar. He takes you through the clouds in the most wonderful of ways. Keep practicing we can't have our wingmaker grounded. BOL
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

Fly pretty Puppie, Fly!
Garrett

A puppy 4 ever

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 3:36pm PST 
Hello Puppie!!! Im Gargar and ready to show you how to fly, Pick your favorite shaped cloud,We have cars , jets and swamp buggys too.Hop on your cloud,lick your paw pads and BARK out loud.Hold on!!! the bigger the bark the faster you go.....zoooom zoom zoom.....little angeldancing.Can ya feel the breeze yet???move your paws in any direction and you will go there.If theres a special visit you wanna make just close your eyes and think about it, when you open your eyes there you are.
You can visit your humans and send them special weather too, if ya need help making the flowers on earth grow call my sis Glory.

Oh puppie I can see you trying right now, good job.Yahooooooo puppie can fly, everyone give him a hand....FEEL THE LOVE!!!!! Gargarway to goblue dogwave
Garrett

A puppy 4 ever

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 4:43pm PST 
Hello its garrett again......I been thinking, Yes blonde Pyr males think....lol.....if we can get enough flyers we can have a cloud parade for halloween, theres enough time for flight school,we could grab a few cool costumes and ride the wind ...........What ya all think????Of course my Sadie love will ride with me..........Hugs Gargarcloud 9

Love is the- answer.

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 7:52pm PST 
Oh I love that idea Gargar.... lets do that. I know it will make our humans smile.little angel
Garrett

A puppy 4 ever

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '08 6:43pm PST 
Ok Sadie .......hey puppie have you tryed flying yet??? I got a new cloud for your to try out...its zooming!!!!snoopysnoopylittle angel
Captain- Gizmo ~- Angel Cat

To love and be- loved

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '08 1:22pm PST 
You are doing a pawsome job my furiend. I hope the members start to become more active. I know the newbies need to learn to fly, so lets keep trying.

Purrrrrrrr,
Gizmo

Edited by author Mon Sep 15, '08 1:23pm PST

Garrett

A puppy 4 ever

Barked: Thu Sep 25, '08 6:12pm PST 
has anyone new taken flight yet?????dancing
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2