P.E.A

(Page 1 of 238: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 4:34pm PST 
Do you find yourself craving paper? Does a simple sniff turn into binge chewing? Do you find yourself under the couch with the latest phone bill clutched between your paws, desperately trying to get a bite or two before Mom hauls you out by the scruff?

If so, you may have a problem. You may be a Compulsive Paper Eater. But you are not alone. Paper Eaters Anonymous is here to help.

Our 6-paw program will help you learn to live with paper, and will help you keep paper from controlling your life:

1. We are not strong enough to do this alone, but that does not make us a Bad Dog.
2. We look to King Spivey for help and strength, such as when we pass by the coffee table, with all those luscious stacks at mouth level.
3. We must revisit our paper transgressions under the loving licks of some-puppy who has been there before.
4. We must make amends with our Hoomans, whose paper we have tasted. We must apologize for the torn hair and frazzled nerves.
5. We need to live by new rules, realizing that paper is NOT the answer.
6. As we achieve mastery over our paper compulsion, we must use our experience to help other pugs that may need us as part of the P.E.A snoutreach program.

Coping Strategies:
1. Remember - Paper is simply processed wood pulp. Sticks are a simple, clean and organic substitute.
2. Help our hoomans Clean House – keeping the craved paper out of reach.
3. Remind yourself that you don’t need paper to have a good time.
4. Spend time with pugs that don’t eat paper.
5. In the unlikely event that we can’t help you, find work as a paper shredder.
6. Instead of grabbing the paper and running, ask “What Would King Spivey Do?”

Our Mission:
1. We offer real-time P.E.A. meetings on the SP group page. All recovering paper eaters, or anypup with a desire to stop eating paper, is encouraged to attend. Past discussions have included “The Chemical Reality of Paper Production” and “Glue and You: What Holds All That Wood Crap Together Anyway?”
2. Carry the P.E.A. message of recovery to the paper eater who still suffers. Through the internet, the message of recovery can be brought to those unable to attend meetings any other way, and we can reach those who would not otherwise have made contact in any other way.
3. Support the continuation of the journey of awakening, of becoming a happy and whole dog.
Ms Gigi

Don't hate me- 'cause I'm- beautiful

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 4:42pm PST 
OMP! You have gone and done it this time, Gracie. You are in deep poo!
OH NO!!!!
♥Rave- n♥

I have a Tude

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 4:51pm PST 
He he he...I am here to join P.E.A I uhhh well I don't do anything wrong but I am here to assist...those two!!!

yes .....count me in!!! big grin

Amazing- Gracie

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 5:05pm PST 
Oh, thank you so much, Raven. Gigi isn't addicted either, but she will be here to help whoever needs it (probably by telling on them).

Hellowave
My name is Amazing Gracie and I am a paperholic.

I am trying to stop. I have gone two hours without a bite of paper.
Prince- Baxter- Beefcakes

I love my- Amazing Gracie!

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 6:11pm PST 
Hi Amazing Gracie, congratulations on your achievement.

My name is Baxter Beefcake, and i um....just ate a tissue. it was just sitting on the coffee table....begging me to eat it.... shrug
Amazing- Gracie

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 6:15pm PST 
OMD, I know, I know!
Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 6:28pm PST 
Well this one group ME NOT need to join!! *Beatrix hides a few shredded and chewed documents in her purse but a few tell tail pieces of the morning's mail hang from the corner of her lip*

Me like last part of number one though...just because me do something human not like not make Beatrix a BAD DOG!!

Me just here for juice and cookie okay? Okay!! Yeah, me just here for juice and cookie!!
Ms Gigi

Don't hate me- 'cause I'm- beautiful

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 7:02pm PST 
Gigi clears her throat and asks Bea, "Do you want some snacks and then you can help me set up the table. Okay?"
Gigi helps out
♥Rave- n♥

I have a Tude

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 7:37pm PST 
*ahem* well...if there is a piece of paper "just" laying there..well...what does anypuggy expect...I needs to gets it cleaned up fur mom.."I mean hellloooo it is just laying there...gettin in the way"

I do believe Brody has us all beat...I am going to go gets him over here....he is "Bad!"silenced
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 8:06pm PST 
Lady Sophie cautiously walks in and looks around.

Is this the place for paper eating addiction? I don't thinks I have a pwoblem, but da moma ...Do I sees cookies there? Thanks, don't minds if I do, ah... maybe I's better have a napkin in case I makes crumbies.

Tries to slip an extra napkin under her plate, looking around guiltily.
  (Page 1 of 238: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]