Hi Im Glory

Glory (Rose- Bridge)

Glory's Rose

Barked: Thu Aug 21, '08 3:18pm PST 
My family calls me Gloglo.I was adopted at a ripe old age , although I was sick with immune difficiencies,and other illnesses my forever familt took me home to be loved for 1 1/2 yrs. I loved rose bushes and have had some miracles with the bush on earth I called my own.I so loved my family, I was there LUV too.They miss me everyday and mom still visits my rosebush,She says as long as it blooms life with Gloglo goes on.I crossed the bridge 4-2-07,I was 11 yrs old.Mom and Dad held me and sat on my rose printed comforter as we said good bye.We could all feel the love and we know its always there.Hello Sweet Sadie!!! thanks for the invite........Gloglo
BEEZER-1997-- 2008

Beautiful- Rainbow Angel - I miss you!

Barked: Sat Nov 1, '08 5:52am PST 
Glory... mommy is finally getting around to taking some time to let me and my earth brofur Capone roam our groups... She gets a little pre-occupied and can't keep track sometimes, but we just wanted to jump in here and give you a BIG GIANT BEEZER sized HUG!!! Cause the roses you grow here are so pretty and they make everything look so BEAUTIFUL!!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

THANK YOU!