ANY NEW MEETUPS??

DOMINOE

Giants Dog, Born- On The Superbowl- !

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 2:22pm PST 
are there any new meetups soon? I just logged on and signed up and have a meetup group of my own, so im very into and believe in meet ups ! Someone please let me know asap, if a meet up becomes in the works, or if anyone knows of any !! I'd love to join u guys with my lil pain in the neck !!
thanks,
Giz- (Mom'sAngel)

Smiling at my- Puggie Love:)

Barked: Tue Aug 12, '08 6:11pm PST 
Hi DOMINOE you sure are a cutie..... So about those meets well keep watching the groups and hopefully someone will post in your area. Also try meet-ups.com, I have found 2 pug groups that mom and I go to now. Also yahoo has a group place to find places to go and pups to meet. Good luck! LuvGiz
Mazie - (2005-2008)

Forever Loved

Barked: Fri Oct 10, '08 11:58am PST 
Is there any chance some pups will be at Keyser Park (Cuyahoga Falls OH) this weekend? The weather is supposed to be so nice!

Boone

tub time!

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '08 2:45pm PST 
Petique and Inn the Dog House will have a progressive Howl-ween event which we will be at s well:

DOGTOBERFEST 2008!
Thursday, October 30th - 5-9pm
Join North Coast Dogs, Inn the Doghouse, and Pet-Tique for a great night of doggie Halloween FUN! This progressive event will start at Pet-Tique (10906 Clifton Blvd, Cleveland) from 5:00-7:30 and will continue at NCD and ITD. Dress up your pooch (and yourself if you'd like!) and come on out for off-leash play, photos, games, prizes, and treats!
Star always- in our- hearts

I wanna PLAY!!

Barked: Tue Feb 3, '09 11:28am PST 
Anyone interested in camping this spring? We were thinking maybe at Raccoon Creek State Park. We'll think of some exact dates later. Just seeing if anyone would be interested.