What are you doing right now????

(Page 1 of 49: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Jul 15, '08 3:44pm PST 
6:43 pm....trying to schmooze Lucas's chewy away from him...for some reason my puppy eyes are not working on him shrugshrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 4:20am PST 
7:19 I am laying on mom in bed while she types on the laptop...while she should be snuggling me!!cloud 9
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 6:00am PST 
Oh I KNOW Riley... I really am sick of mom and this typing stuff when she should be paying attention to moi!

Anyways... right about now mom figures I'm laying on the beige leather couch, with the AC and comedy channel on. That's how this cruel woman leaves me all day. No one to talk to but these darn cats! But she says she's got next week off and it's just gonna be mommy & baby time! Me being the baby of course! hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 8:16am PST 
Its is 8:15 Dogster time..I am laying on da bed....watching mom..she is sitting in her chair typing for me...I was out catching the morning rays on my big wood bench but then mom stuck her head out da window and was teasin me so I had to come back up and see what was going on...he he
Chico

Blue Cheese...

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 3:52pm PST 
5hi51..; just went potty, now i'm laying on the floor at mom's feet. it takes a lot out of me to sleep in my crate all day, ya know? what's a lazy pup to do...
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 4:44pm PST 
7:43 pm laying on the floor with dad and Lucas watching the news...dad is commentating of coursebig grinlaugh out loudbig grin
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Jul 17, '08 4:18am PST 
7:17 am laying on the bed watching Fox news and Friends...big grin
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Thu Jul 17, '08 11:17am PST 
11:17 laying outside in da sunshine..snoozin..ahhhh
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Fri Jul 18, '08 8:59am PST 
8hi59 am.....
I am playing outside wif my pals and the sky is overcast and a bit cool
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Jul 18, '08 7:57pm PST 
10hi54 pm -- Mom gave me Benadryl because my allergies are kickin' my butt, so I'm knocked out -- sleepin' real good on my blanket on the couch with the Dog Whisperer in the background on the TV.
  (Page 1 of 49: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]