***These pups or kitties need a rosette!!! ***

Sienna, NPC,- CGC

Adopt a homeless- dog

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 9:14am PST 
this is a thread that is for urgent requsts to send rosettes to that way we don't have to wait for authorization for card showers for some pups. I will post the pup's names in the thread. You can post them too. Just give a link or the pup or kitty's ID #.

hughughughug
Sienna, NPC,- CGC

Adopt a homeless- dog

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 9:16am PST 
Babybear who is facing neck surgery this week
Babybear's page

Lily Mae who died tragically yesterday after being hit by a car
Lily Mae's page

Pooch has some lung problems and has been sick
Pooch's page

Chance who's mommy is struggling with making the best decisions in Chance's health
Chance's page
Clay...Rest- in Peace Big- Boy

To serve and- protect.

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 3:27pm PST 
Me an Noah sended rosyetes to all of em' Sienna....
Fanks fur doin' this.....great idea....

Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 8:03pm PST 
I you can spare some time to visit FOXIE

Her Dad is eeling particularly sad on the anniversary of her birthday on June 24. She was certainly the light in his life. I think they can use some love!
Abby

I'm Sassy!

Barked: Sun Jun 29, '08 9:51am PST 
I sent thoughts to all of these friends, Sienna....hug
Sienna, NPC,- CGC

Adopt a homeless- dog

Barked: Sun Jun 29, '08 6:44pm PST 
Shadow has been diagnosed with Feline Leukemia. At present, his lymph nodes are swollen, but we have him on antibiotics. As you know, Feline Leukemia is fatal. Right now, other than the lymph nodes, he is in very good health, so that's on our side. Our plan is to keep his immune system built up as best we can, and take other steps if his quality of life starts to deteriorate. The doctor wants to test Sami and Stevie Ray, along with the other cats, to see if any of them are infected. We pray that no one else is infected, but as much as these kitties love each other, we're not holding out much hope.

I have no intention of sending any of them to the Bridge until they, the kitties, let me know that it's time.

As we all know, the power of the purr and paw are awesome weapons against all things contrary to the health and happiness of our fur babies. Please, pray and purr for my babies, and if you know of any groups that would also purr for them, please cross post this. You are all loved and appreciated by us so very much.

http://www.catster.com/cats/412725