SUMMER FUN SCRAPBOOK PAGE CONTEST!!! Enter through July 12!!

Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 6:08pm PST 
OUR FIRST EVER CONTEST!!! WAHOO!!hamster dance

This is going to be so much fun!dancing Time to get those creative juices flowing! Here is how it works!wink

Create a page with the them SUMMER FUN! Anything that you want to reflect your idea on what summer fun is like to you! And make sure you take some good pics of yourself having fun during these hot summer months!happy dance It can be homemade or digital!

NEXT, upload the page onto in our photobucket account! There will be a subcategory entitled "Summer Fun Contest 08". You can just add your digital page or take a pic of your homemade page!

Make sure you place your name in the title of your pic in the account!

Submissions are until Saturday, July 12! So don't be late! And then voting will begin July 13 through 19 and winner announced on Sunday July 20!blue dog

PRIZES:party

1st Place - $5 zealies package, Star and Special Gift
2nd Place - STAR
3rd Place - Special Gift

We are so excited and cannot wait to see what you create for Summer!
Cashew

Yep, I'm a nut- !!!!

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 8:01pm PST 
This is great .....

Our photobucket account info is

scrapchain
password .. dogster

Cant wait to get started
Angel

Mooo...I'm a cow

Barked: Sun Jul 13, '08 9:48am PST 
Where do we go to see it?

Edited by author Sun Jul 13, '08 9:54am PST

Cashew

Yep, I'm a nut- !!!!

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 5:36pm PST 
Angel,
thanks for your interest, but no fur has participated in the contest. We will be postponing it to a later date. Everyfur must be out enjoying the summer weather!!!

Feel free to check out our photobucket account for done pages and ideas.

www.photobucket.com
name scrapchain
password dogster
Ailsa

Hello Great Big- World!

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 10:10pm PST 
We're still going to have the Summer Fun contest? Whoo hoo! We didn't enter coz we didn't have our vacation pictures yet, but now.... happy dance

(Mom needs and excuse, any excuse, to play with the scrapbooking stuff! big laugh)