Alien Adventure!

Samson [lives with aunt now]

Mr. Droolface

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 11:43am PST 
Board the space shuttle lark 1456 to fight against and meet with alien lifeforms across the galaxy~

Are they evil, are they good? nobody knows fur sure

So those brave souls ready to embark on this mysterious alien adventure, lets go!
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 5:18pm PST 
Is it safe? Do we have protective gear to wear?cheer
Robin Hood - **OMD**

Feared by the- Bad, Loved by- the Good

Barked: Wed Jun 11, '08 8:59pm PST 
wavewave I'm ready Let's go kick some Alien butt laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Mr. Droolface

Barked: Thu Jun 12, '08 12:14pm PST 
Of course we have some protective gear to wear, but as fur the safe part, nothing is garenteed!

Now, I just got a report from Housten that a bunch of aliens from Barfalamewton have kidnapped a puppy for expeirmintaton. These Aliens called Barfins MUST be stoped at all cost. Do to an incident at mission control we now know that these barfin pests can easily be eliminated by air freshener. All of our fighters on this mission will be equiped with sprayers filled with air freshener and a protective space suit. There only known weapon is gun-like things that shoot out a living goo that will prevent you from moving and ultimatly send you to the bridge too early, which is why we have equiped our suit with several sprayers that give out chemicals to remove the goo from you automatically, we have no idea what else is out there so take extra precautions and remember leave no dog or cat behind! We will journey on our prized spaceship Alumuni 3000 to Barfalamewton immediatly, all later missions for back-up will arrive on pods!

Robin and Shaki, are you game?
Robin Hood - **OMD**

Feared by the- Bad, Loved by- the Good

Barked: Thu Jun 12, '08 8:15pm PST 
I got my six shooters I'm ready!!!!

Mr. Droolface

Barked: Thu Jun 19, '08 2:41pm PST 
Lets head out
*boards the ship*
Babykins- (BabyLove)

Still watching- over Mom from- the clouds

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 4:05pm PST 
Sounds good to me especially since I can't go to the Bridge too soon cause I'm already there so you could use a few angels on your missions!