My little bunny butt!

Catori

Momma's little- love bug!

Barked: Mon Jun 2, '08 6:42pm PST 
I just recently got my little Aussie and she has to be the sweetest dog I have ever owned. She cuddles with me, lays on my feet (literally) when I am in the kitchen cooking or cleaning, she follows me around the house, and makes sure the other dogs are kept in line. This little girl has brought so much happiness back into my life and I feel blessed.

I named her Catori because it means "spirit" in the Native American language. I recently lost my Aussie a few months back and I feel this little girl posesses the spirit of my dog that passed, which is why I named her what I did!

I was young when I got the Aussie that recently passed away, so I didn't really raise her. Now that I am 18 I was able to get my own dogs. I have a lab and an Aussie. I wanted to jusy say hi to everyone and give you all my story.

I'd like to hear everone else's stories! Me and my little girlie are good listeners. puppy
Sadie

Gotta play!

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 3:33pm PST 
Good luck with your beautiful little girl! smile Great name!
Henry in- loving- memory- 7/20/08

my mommy says- I'm a good boy

Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 3:50pm PST 
My Henry ruined other dogs for me. He was so smart, loving, sweet-tempered, and loyal. All of my other dogs refused to learn commands, but Henry loved a challenge & could have learned all day if I'd let him, but I ran out of things to ask him to do.

Zora

Zora - Wonderdog

Barked: Tue Jan 12, '10 9:05pm PST 
Love the name and it's meaning. way to go