STAFU'S BIRTHDAY COTTAGE

(Page 1 of 317: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 5:25am PST 
The balloons are hung , the tables decorated with multiple colored table cloths, each has a centerpiece of doggie lollypops in flavors of chicken, turkey, lamb , and beef. For our vegetarian pups we have flavors of carrot and sweet potato. The pawty hats are of abundance , and there are plenty of snuggley beds in case you need a quick nap! The piano is in the corner so our quest pianist can pounce out a few tunes for the pups of honor special day . The automatic biscuit dispenser is filled and don't forget the frost paws. The special cake is a meatloaf and veggie variety iced with smooth mashed potatoes !

Fell free to stop by and leave your Birthday greetings, special wishes, gifts or to pawty with the Birthday pups!

For the Grand Opening .. can you guess how many balloons fill the cottage ??1-150.... Inside one balloon is a special prize ... it contains how many years my rents have lived in their home ... be the correct guesser and you win !

Edited by author Mon May 26, '08 6:18am PST

Sammie- Poochon

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 5:54am PST 
I say 126! The cottage looks great! applauseapplauseapplause
♥Lucy- ♥

I\\\'m only here- for the cookies

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 6:02am PST 
I love this cottage, what a great place! I say 75cheercheer

THE BOYZZZ

HAKUNAMATATA!!!

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 6:09am PST 
OH BUTTERCUP!!!!!!!
What a shame we hab to wait till next year to have our birfdays in da cottage!!!! its beautiful!!!! AND WE DID A POP UP!!
HEE HEEpartypartyparty

STAFU BIRTHDAY COTTAGE
THE BOYZZZ

HAKUNAMATATA!!!

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 6:12am PST 
We got special Bifday hardhats to help you with your PAWESOME PIC BUTTERCUP!! its a BOOFUL COTTAGE you is sooooo clever MWAH!!

NOW we say 27!

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 6:23am PST 
Boyzzz.. soo gwad you popped in at the right time ( LOL) .. cause mom was weady to throw da new puter out ! LOL !!!

MAWH !

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 6:24am PST 
Wemember its a 2 part question.... How many balloons and how many years da rents hab lived in their home! Good luck everyfur !
THE BOYZZZ

HAKUNAMATATA!!!

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 6:44am PST 
HRMPH!
We say 27 years they libed there and 99 boons in da house BOL
hamster dancehamster dance
Milly

Mayor of- Millyville

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 7:50am PST 
I say your pawrents have lived there for 18 years and there's 145 balloons in it!?
party
Raja

Take me with- you!

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 8:19am PST 
Wow is that a g reat idea and an adorable pic!
  (Page 1 of 317: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]