Need Some Eskie Pals

Brady

Mr Chow- Hound!!!!

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 2:29pm PST 
We are looking for some Eskie Pals to add to our small pal group. We welcome all those Eskie lovers out there!!!
Brady and Charlie
In Memory OF Chelsea Girl
COCO

MERRY CHRISTMAS- BARKDAY TO ME!!

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 8:27pm PST 
Hi My name is CoCo. I am a 3year old American Eskimo Dog. My momma found this website for me on April 18th 2008 because she wanted me to have some friends to play with. I haven't seen many doggies that look like me here in North Carolina and whenever we use to go for a walk people use to always stop us and I would hear them asking her 'What Kind of Animal Is That' and It would make me so mad I wished I coulda barked back at them and said Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof To You Too! and Stuck my fluffy curly white tail in the air and walk on. So If you wanna be puppy pals Let's Play Ball k?

Hope to see ya at the Fire Hydrant!!
snoopy

Edited by author Sun Apr 27, '08 8:28pm PST

Sidney- (04/25/1997-- 01/02/2011)

Because I Can- and It Annoys- You

Barked: Thu May 29, '08 6:57pm PST 
Coco, everywoof always thinks my brother Niquel and I are Huskies. What the dog?

Kodi

If I can fit it- in my mouth..its- edible!

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '08 5:01pm PST 
Yeah! I get that "what breed is that" all the time..don't they know ESKIES ROCK!!! I am NOT a samoyed!!!
King

I'll have- whatever you're- having!

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '08 10:01am PST 
Hi fellow Woofers! My mommy signed me up last week after a good friend of hers told her about the site. We are still new here and working our way around the site and getting lost occasionally. My mommy keeps saying she is the one that is the old dog that can't learn new tricks! My name is King. I just turned 10 years old recently and live in Indiana, but was born in Iowa. I still have lots of energy for my age. My mommy and daddy say I was one of the best things that has ever happened to them. And you know what? I think they are the best things that ever happened to me. I'd love to meet some new pals here so feel free to introduce yourself. blue dog
Dakota

How- cute am- I

Barked: Sun Nov 16, '08 2:11pm PST 
Hi My name is Dakota....I would like to have some eskie pals too. I live with two sisters that are part American Pit bull/Redbone Coonhound some they are kind of rough with me. My mommy and daddy have to tell them to behave alot...I try to put them in their place but sometimes its too hard. I am afraid of alot of people also...my mommy took me to training to try to help me with that....I still bark alot and sometimes nip at people so my mom has to be very careful when we have visitors. I just can't help myself....but I love to play with doggies...
Cappy the- Eskie

Did anyone say- *WALK* ???

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 10:29am PST 
Hi everyone – I’m Cappy – I’m a mini American Eskie with a big dog personality and a cuteness overload. I love to bark . . . and bark and bark. I get called a Pomeranian quite a bit – it’s OK – they’re cute too. I live in Morgan Hill, California and haven’t seen ANY Eskies around here. I’d love to join an Eskie pal group.
Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Cappy
Dakota

How- cute am- I

Barked: Sat Nov 22, '08 8:56am PST 
Hi Cappy...it's nice to meet you. I'm not mistaken for an eskie because I am a little overweight. My mom wishes she lived in warmer climate. We live in New York. Not the city, we are in upstate New York and she hates the cold weather. We just started getting some snow and my sister Renee and I were playing outside this morning and even though it was just a dusting today Renee couldn't wait to play and in it today. Renee loves to be outside. Bye for now. blue dog
Gypsy Road

I\\\'m Bad!!

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 9:51am PST 
Hi everyone!!

Dakota: My brother and I live in Upstate New York too! We don't like the cold weather either, but Jack just loves the snow! BOL
Sugar

I'm the little- white speed- demon. weeee!

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 2:50pm PST 
Hi my name is Sugar,
i'm 4 yrs old.
My family member Rebecca made this page for me so that people could say hi to me.
People are always asking what kind of dog i am and if i'm a husky puppy. My daddy always has to go through this whole spiel on American Eskimo breeds.