Card making for a cause

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 8:37pm PST 
I sent mine mon Monday so I hope you get it! I also included some extras for ou that you can use for cards! Yay!dancing
Sophie Rose

Call me- Princess,- everybody does!

Barked: Mon May 5, '08 7:28pm PST 
Woof!!
I know I'm a bit late...but better late than never.
I got my cards done tonight and will be sending them to you tomorrow.
I also put photos of them on the Photobucket...so hope you like them...

Lori (Bailey and Sophie Rose's mom)
Cashew

Yep, I'm a nut- !!!!

Barked: Tue May 6, '08 2:57pm PST 
I am late too .... I went back to get pink ribbon stickers and all their pink ribbon stuff is gone cry I have been searching locally and cant find anything. I will go ahead and send them anyhow. I have put pics on the photobucket acct. way to go

Clover

Clover - The lucky one

Barked: Sun May 11, '08 9:36am PST 
oh thank you sooo very much pups....once i get my computer figured out to accept my photo thingy then i'll be posting my pics of the cards i've made up on the photobucket account too..... Thanks so much!!! You are all little angel
Clover

Clover - The lucky one

Barked: Thu May 22, '08 9:52am PST 
Hi pups-
I've gotten a few cards from you wonderful pups, but i don't have the greatest detective nose out there and i just want to make sure i'm thanking the right pups. I received cards that had SMILE on them...and i just got 3 more that have boarders on them and sayings on the front...Please pm me with a breif discription of your cards....and when they sell, i can let you know as well!! Thanks again soo very much!!! way to go
Cashew

Yep, I'm a nut- !!!!

Barked: Thu May 22, '08 1:38pm PST 
I sent you a pmail Clover big grin
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2