Card making for a cause

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Clover

Clover - The lucky one

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 2:47pm PST 
Figured i'd take Cashews idea and start up a thread about the cards. I'm going to be selling cards to family and friends and all proceeds will be going towards raising $2,200 needed for me to particpate in the 3 day breast cancer walk. The donations will be going to the Susan G. Koman foundation. The cards can be homemade or digital, and the only thing i'm looking for is that there's some pink and somewhere on the card there's the pink breast cancer ribbon. Please sign up here, bounce off ideas and just chat about our progress and i'll note when i sell them. smile Feel free to make cards or send supplies (pink anything, breast cancer ribbon, stickers, etc)
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '08 5:59am PST 
I am in! When do you need us to send the card, Clover? We might be able to make a couple of them for you!way to go
Cashew

Yep, I'm a nut- !!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '08 3:41pm PST 
I am in too!!! snoopy

Mom has an all day scrapbook fundraising event for EB April 19 and she plans on working on some cards for you. Two causes at once way to go

What type of cards do you think will sell? What are you looking for? I know you said some pink and the pink ribbon but are you looking for blank inside/use for anything, special occasions, something for survivors?

What is your deadline ???

Oh I cant wait to make these!!! cheer

Think Pink

Molly

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '08 3:58pm PST 
What a great casue Clover. Count me in. I'll make some cards. I'll also look through my stash for any extra pink items I can send you to use. Please pmail me your address and us all know when you need the cards by? Thanks!
Clover

Clover - The lucky one

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '08 7:24pm PST 
Thank you all so very much. I am thinking of keeping some plain, some with a thinking of you in the inside.....
Let's shoot for the end of April, so then i can start selling them come May. I am very excitied about this and truely appericate all your help and big hearts. I will PM you all my address. Thank you again so much.
Colyn

The Most- Helpfullest- Puppy in the- World

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 3:33pm PST 
Looks like I'm a little behind in checking in here. Sorry. I made an Iris Folding pattern for a ribbon and used pink paper for a breast cancer card for a friend. If you haven't heard of Iris Folding, just google it. Another great website is circleofcrafters.com. If you'd like I can post a picture of the pattern. I'll see if I can find time to make some for you, but I've got a couple other projects going already. I'm not sure I can have them done in time.
Cashew

Yep, I'm a nut- !!!!

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 4:25pm PST 
Iris Folding is really COOL way to go
Krackerjack,- CGC

It's Howly Doody- Time!

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '08 6:53am PST 
wave I'm new to the group, but this sounds wonderful! I'd like to help! blue dog
Cashew

Yep, I'm a nut- !!!!

Barked: Sun Apr 20, '08 2:12pm PST 
Mom mades 3 cards yesterday and she hopes you like them. They didnt come out as she had planned but they are still good.... she thinks BOL She had ideas bu she just couldnt get them out on paper thinking She made envelopes for them too. She just needs to buy some pink ribbon stickers to put on them somewhere ... probably the back. And then they will be on there way.

Is there any supplies we can send to you along with the cards????

Edited by author Sun Apr 20, '08 2:13pm PST

Colyn

The Most- Helpfullest- Puppy in the- World

Barked: Sun Apr 20, '08 6:59pm PST 
Well, I bought the supplies to make some ribbon cards. And my other projects are moving along well. I'm hoping to make a set of 6 pink ribbon cards for you.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2