★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 42 of 42: Viewing entries 411 to 417)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  
Bridget

Princess- Kittenpop!

Barked: Fri Aug 13, '10 10:47am PST 
HI everyone! I'm Bridget! I'm two years old. I joined this group because I want to make new friends and also because I love to sing and dance with my momma. cheerdancing
Baby Girl

If I want it- mommy will get- it for me.

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:06am PST 
Hi I am Baby Girl, I am a spunky and spoiled and especially loved Brat Terrier oops I meant Rat- laugh out loud
Bentlee Jade

bratlee

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 7:44pm PST 
hiya guys! i'm bentlee & am almost 2 years young! i'm sooo excited to be here! i can't wait to have lotsa fun wif all of you! wave

Bella Shay

lil stinker

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 7:45pm PST 
hi my new furiends! i'm bella & am 2 years old today yay! can't wait fur all our fun times aheadsmile
Sasha

Big Fluffy White- Dog

Barked: Thu Mar 24, '11 3:57pm PST 
Hi Everyone: My name is Sasha and I am a white shepherd/husky mix. I just celebrated a birthday in Jan. I was rescued 4 yrs ago and may be 6 or 7 yrs old. The animal control people found me roaming the hills in San Diego. My time was almost up but mom found me and took me home where I am so happy. I have a great family and love to walk in the neighborhood or the canyons or walk the lake. Little dogs make my crazy for some reason and I think they are snick snacks.
cooper

Barked: Sat May 28, '11 2:44pm PST 
hey hey hey my name is cooper and i love 2 be chased while having a toy in my mouth!! I love my chair in the living room! And if u say "Wanna Go To The Park?" I will jump 4 joy! I will look forward 2 talking with u guys

Peace Out!!! little angel kitty
Snow,- Poochon- Angel

You say naughty- like it's a BAD- thing!

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 10:38am PST 
I'm a 7-year-old Bichon Frise/ Miniature Poodle crossbred born in Cloverdale,Surrey, British Columbia. I now live in my forever home in Burnaby,British Columbia. My name is Snow, but I am no saint, heheheh! Mommy found me in a newspaper ad and drove far away just to get little old me, I guess the puppy eyes made her go heheheh! Here is my job description: guard the house, eat ALL the treats, bark at squirrels and any other thing alive or not including chasing the cars, chasing the traffic helicopters, taking out the trash MY way, and play, 24/7, Oh and don't furget, BEING NAUGHTY 24/7 365 days a year! heheheh!!!
  (Page 42 of 42: Viewing entries 411 to 417)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42