Hows the weather where you live?

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  
Ms Sheba-In- Loving- Memory 1/09

Happy & Healthy- New Year 2010

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 5:58am PST 
I live in NYC and its absolutely freezing right now its 12 degrees and freezing. Yesterday we had a few snow showers kinda of crazy day then the sun then more snow showers. No real accumulation of snow this year.cheercheer
Maddie*

Mommys- Girl

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 2:25pm PST 
I am in Ontario.
This morning it was -30 with the wind chill!
AHHHHHHHHHH

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 2:53pm PST 
So you really know what it feels like to be cold in Canada huh? Boy you must have some snow stories to tell we are lucky if we get any snow totals at all just a dusting every once in a while every few years we get it bad but hasnt been in a while....I like to see something at least once during the winter months so I know what we arent missing....wave

Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 4:07pm PST 
It's a tad chilly in Western Massachusetts right now! And those dang wind chills! Mom put my coat on!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 5:14pm PST 
Phoebe I do know about those cold winters in Massachusettes and snowy my son used to live there for 14months and boy did he ever see alot of snow there now he's back home in NYC and we haven't had anything here just alot of Cold weather. I must say you look awfully cute in your coat keep it on or you will freeze....wavewave
Tobias Bear

Just love me cuz- I am a great- dog:)

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 5:46pm PST 
Okay everyfur.. today it was 69 degrees and just right snoopysnoopysnoopy BUT we do have thos pesky 110 degree summerscrycrycry
ESPERANZA,- CSD

SERVICE DOGS - HAVE A BIG- RESPONSIBILITY

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 11:28pm PST 
Oh, Tobias can I come stay with you? I am in Long Island NY. Monday morning when we went for our first walk it was 11 degrees with wind chills below 0. It warmed up in the afternoon to a balmy 23 degrees! Our last walk at little after 11 pm it was 26 - heat wave! laugh out loud

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 5:33am PST 
well today in NYC its 19 degrees not going to be much warmer the sun is shining right now but after 12 noon its going to start snowing which is going to turn to sleet and then by tomorrow morning it will turn to rain and hopefully wash everything away. Doesnt sound too nice to me not good weather for a walk guess I'll just stay under the bed...Have a great day.....wave
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 12:14pm PST 
Currently is it a mild 25 degress, and we are waiting for the WINTER STORM WATCH to become the ever popular WINTER STORM WARNING to run across the TV. hooo boy. We just love this . NOT!!!!!!!!!!! Suppose to snow rather heavy this evening and night and change to the lovely rain we are all so fond of, which freezes so nicely.
MacKenzie

Adopt a shelter- pup---PLEASE- !!!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 6:58pm PST 
Greetings from rainy Florida ! We are having rain tonight with a few thunder boomers thrown in. The temps are still warm (68 degrees right now) so it's not too bad when Mom makes me go out to the yard. We are under tornado watches right now-- not warnings--- but we still are being cautious.
Have a good evening wave
  (Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17