★DOGSTEROPOLY★ Chat

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 63)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Rascal

I\'ll Sleep When- I\'m Old!

Barked: Tue May 27, '08 4:36pm PST 
Sorry, due to recent Health & Scheduling the actual Start of the Game had to be delayed

Don't give up.. I think once we get started you will Dig the FUN FUN FUN

Will announce soon the Start Date, but will make it worth your wait.. Pretty sure!

Rascal
Sonic

Sonic aka- Sonicy. I love- my Girl!

Barked: Mon Jul 7, '08 4:35pm PST 
OMG I want TO play nowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!applauseway to gohugblue dog
Rascal

I\'ll Sleep When- I\'m Old!

Barked: Thu Aug 21, '08 10:09pm PST 
Want to start with an Apology

I appologize for the continuing delays that have happened in this and other groups i admin

I am taking the Month thru October to get everything in order all areas to be able to manage and effectivly run the groups that will remain, at least my part of them..

I am sorry that you took your time to sign up and read the hour long posts and instructions..

I have been going thru all games deciding what to keep and what to lose at this point to give every comitment of mine a fair chance at fun and the members the respect and attention they deserve..

I have assessed Dogsteroply and will Be Keeping this Game... A few changes to simplify it are going to happen, and a few new ideas to improve upon it and ensure it will not fall prey to any future disapointments..

So If you choose, stay in the group, and when all is done, i promise you the Funnest Game you will ever play on Dogster/Caster

You won't regret the stay! I hope

again... sorry for delays and will try and make it up to you all

Rascal

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 63)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7