Please leave your words to the family here

The Divine- Miss Jenna- Pooh RIP

Remember to pay- love forward

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '08 4:30am PST 
Thank you for letting us be a part of Odie's life. You could have been selfish and kept his love to yourselves but you shared and shared and shared like him. We love all of you and we loved Odie with all our hearts and souls from the first I LOVE YOU to his last. We know he is at the Bridge watching over the family he loved so dearly. Your friends furever. Donna and Jenna hughughughug
Buddy of- Corolla

Where's da- ball....gimme - da ball...

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '08 7:15am PST 
To Odie's family. Bless you all. We want you to know that you are in our prayers. The special part of his life that Odie shared with us will always be remembered by us. He's a very special little guy. Love, Goofy, Buddy and Weedle (Rainbow Bridge) hughughughughug
Giz- (Mom'sAngel)

Smiling at my- Puggie Love:)

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '08 10:02am PST 
What do I say about Odie, he's been a very special pug and made us smile with his talented "I Wuv U's". How lucky I am to be his friend and I tearfully wish him a safe journey to the bridge. I will miss you, but will look for your star tonight. May it shine brightly, I love you too Odie.....Run and play now with all our other friends who went before you. Sending you and your family hugs and prayers, Luv, Giz

Edited by author Fri Feb 1, '08 10:04am PST

The Divine- Miss Jenna- Pooh RIP

Remember to pay- love forward

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '08 10:47am PST 
Thank you Queen Giz...your words are very poignant and show the amount of feeling that you had for our dear Odie. To Odie's Family... it is with a heavy heart that we bring to express to you the sympathy we feel for your loss. hug
We know that Odie was loved and well taken care of in his lifetime. He was very lucky to have a family like you. He will furever be watching you and protecting you from his spot at the Rainbow Bridge. Odie would never forsake the family that loved him so dearly. With all our love...Jenna cry and Donna cry