PLEASE! - I need HELP!

Hooch - We will miss you!

Our Angel

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '08 9:07am PST 
Hello all DDB Lovers -

My name is Hooch and I am a rescue dog. I have started showing signs of being diabetic and my Foster Mommy is really worried about me. She is taking me to see the doctor tomorrow morning and we are in a tight spot with funding. If you can donate just a little bit, PLEASE do so. You can donate via PayPal at http://www.onetailrescue.com we can use all the help we can get! Everyone who donates will get a thank you card in the mail from me personally along with a pretty 4x6 photo from my photo shoot! I hope we can get me some donations, I don't feel good at all.

Love, Hooch
Jubal

C'mon -- lemme see!!

Barked: Sat Mar 22, '08 11:42pm PST 
Oh, Hootch -- I am so, so sorry you went to the Bridge -- diabetes is a terrible thing... Mommy has seen doggies on dialysis until they were so thin it broke her heart to see them...

I'm sorry for the heartache your mom and Dad went through, and what you went through, too...

God will take good care of you, until you can see your Mom again... if my kidneys start acting up again, I will wait with you at the Bridge for our Moms together, okay?

Sad Jubal