whats the funniest thing your pet has done ?

leonardo

firey, leonardo- the lion

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '08 12:41pm PST 
whether its hiding, biting or leaving a lovely pooh present on your floor , pets can be really bad! but they can be extremely funny!!
i remember when i first got leonardo he teased rosalina [my dog] like a mad animal, it was pretty funny because he used to jump on her when she was lying down, Rosalina is patient and couldnt care less!! kittydoglaugh out loud
Frosti

Where are you- going, dont- leave me alone

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 8:40pm PST 
Once me and my dad drove 30 minutes to georgetown to get the paper there so we could see the houses for sale around that area ( they are moving there ) When we got home me and my dad put the paper on the table and went to do our seperate things, ( washroom food you know ) when we came down strairs we found frosti caught red pawed in the corner chewing the paper to bits, my dad was so mad but it was so cute and we both had a good laugh.....Also my cat gyspie teases the dog too, it is funny but cruellaugh out loud
leonardo

firey, leonardo- the lion

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '08 12:54pm PST 
today leonardo fell into the fish pond !! hes fine put just a little shocked!!cheerkittyred faceapplausedancingkitty

Gypsie

tough love

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 4:32pm PST 
Hey, it's me Leo, Frosti's sister ( i told you i would add me and the other kitties) I do alot of funny things that is certain. My owner always thinks that it is funny when I hide in empty things. I will hide in anything, boxes, bags, tissue, it doesnt sound all that funny online but when you are there it does make you laughsmile I also fell in the toliet once...... Guess i got to curious and plop there i went. At least the toliet was flushed, it would have been even more embaressing if it wasnt....party
Jinx

Queen B

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 4:38pm PST 
It is not really funny more gross... I for some reason really like to eat grass and flowers and that type of stuff, so once my human got some flowers for valentines day and they looked so good and i ate almost all of them. My owner found me later and my white face was yellow from the pollen. She noticed the flowers right away and gave me a mad look but I pretended i didnt see (like i usually do). Then my humans sister came over and stepped in a huge pile of cat barf (but not just any barf my barf). Turns out what goes in must go out, and my owner's sister figured this out the hard wayred face