I need Help !!!

Toby

My step child is- a kitty!!!!

Barked: Fri Nov 23, '07 7:41pm PST 
I know this dog 3 houses down He is really nice and we talk a lot. But the humans he is living with never take him inside and now it is really cold (28). Me and my cat buddys stay in almost all day we dont like to be outside right now. I worry about him he looks really cold and is shaking a lot. I would give him my dog house if i could. I ask my Human to help him and she did call the cop's but there told him there cant do a think about it. Now she told me she will go on monday to housing and talk to them she been over and talked to his human but still he is outside. If you know a number she can call tell us so she and i can sleep better knowing he will be ok !!!cry
♥- -Chelsea

Up up and away!

Barked: Sat Nov 24, '07 3:17pm PST 
Hi wave! You could speak with his chain of command, 1st Sgt or commander. I know, if someone complained to my husband about this type of thing he would make sure it ended, but we are animal lovers. Housing should help, too.

Edited by author Sat Nov 24, '07 3:21pm PST

Miss Hazel Hooks

Ciao Bella!!- Viva Italia!!

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '07 8:42am PST 
I agree that the chain of command would work! Also shouldn't there be a person who is in charge of the block?? I know when my daddy worked at west point he was in charge of making sure his block looked good, like making sure a lawn got mowed if the grass was too long or making sure someone fixed something if it was broke. I'd look into that as well...then again my typist/mommy is new at this sorta thing so she's not sure if that was just at west point or if it's all military housing areas shrug Good luck, does the pup have blankets or a dog house or anything?? Some people just shouldn't have pets they just aren't responsible enough for it. Hmph!! I wish there was something the animal cops (from TV) could do for the pup frown

Tango

Escape Artist

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '07 7:54pm PST 
If you are not a service member, you have no business going to a Commander or 1sg. As with everything in the military, there is a way to do things. Go to the mayor of your community. Some military posts have addendums that state that you may not let your pet live outside. Ask your vet where you can get numbers to help this poor guy out...
I do not mean to step on toes, but when I worked for my CO, my whole office, as well as my CO found it very irritating when a spouse came in to his office and tried to talk to him about his soldiers. YMMV, some do not mind it...
Tango

Escape Artist

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '07 7:54pm PST 
Sorry, double post.. I apologize, PC went crazy.

Edited by author Mon Dec 3, '07 7:55pm PST

Toby

My step child is- a kitty!!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 2:21pm PST 
Thank y'all for your help!! the Dog will be taking care of Next week!! We been to the housing office and been talking to then. Next week there will see then and take the dog and he will go to a foster home. Well you can seay there been not to happy to see that noone can sleep with that dog barking all night. Also my mommy is going to talk to the MP co to talk to him about the the call she been doing and noone talking care of it .Yes we just found out that the MP's have to take care of things like this if you call them after housing houres. And yeah she know is not nice to go and talk to someones Co but i dont thing she really cares what the CO is thinking .
Somethings she has to do right now herself after all she cant wait with this to daddy is home (12 more months).
♥- -Chelsea

Up up and away!

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '08 2:49am PST 
Toby, if your dad/mom was in my dad's company he would not mind, if you came and talked to him. He takes care of his soldiers and their families. way to go

Edited by author Sun Jan 27, '08 2:52am PST

♥ Athens ♥

Don't Shop,- ADOPT!

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '08 8:51am PST 
So glad to hear the doggy is getting the proper care now smile
Happy Birthday 2 me !

Happy Easter to- all and all a- good-night

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '08 6:08pm PST 
go through the chain if you have to thats a No No
also do you have a block cordinator wink