ECUD's Chit Chat room

(Page 1 of 142: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Daisy Lola

Lazy Daisy

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 10:22pm PST 
Totally stole this from another group but it is just too much fun!!!! shh

by the way... I am SOOOOO the cutest!!!

let's have some fun with this one!

barks & licks,

DL way to go
Max aka- Gator Lips- the Swamp

Gator Lips the- Swamp Dawg hear- me Roar

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 7:06am PST 
hailhailcloud 9 Daisy Girlfriend you are the cutest of the cute.... With all those bulldawg butt rolls, (and yes I look at the girls butts) Gotta see if they have my tail you know.... big laugh

How does this Work Girlfriend? The last one to post is the cutest? shrug

Ummmmm not sure but have you looked at my pic Im not really cute... confused Just a big ol Rottie with a dumb look on my face, but heck I am sweet as all get out.....

come over here Daisy and lick my ears you will see Mom say's I taste like honey... and my feet smell like butter popcorn... Yeah Yeah shes weird.... But I love her....cloud 9

Max aka Gator Lips the Swamp Dawgwave
Buddy

I REALLY am a- Doxie.....

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 8:37am PST 
No fair advantage.....Daisy Lola ...you're as cute as a cricket!! No doubt there!!!

Max ......you gotta love Max......Max is one handsome dude dawg!! God luv 'ya!!!!

Two out of three ain't all that bad.....but....move over pups.....ya' gotta admit it......lookit my face?? Pure...tug at your heart beauty cute!!!!!!!!way to go

Daisy Lola

Lazy Daisy

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 8:51am PST 
Max... you are so cute it's killing me!!! You are so cute that I did lick your ears and they DO taste like honey!!! yummy! I'm not gonna try the feet thing...

Buddy... you are sooooo cute too!

But let's face it boys... I AM THE CUTEST applause
Buddy

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 9:49am PST 
Daisy Lola.......oooolala! You're cute...no denying that!!!dancing

But, dang it Lola petunia!!!! Look at me...even my name will set you on a SPINTAIL!!!!

B-U-D-S Translation, honey pot...... "BEUTILICIOUS-UNCONDITIONAL CUTENESS-DEVILISHLY HUNKY-SENSATIONALLY CUTE!!!!!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Edited by author Sun Oct 14, '07 9:51am PST

Max aka- Gator Lips- the Swamp

Gator Lips the- Swamp Dawg hear- me Roar

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 10:33am PST 
wave Ok Dasiy girl Id snuggle your neck any day... Cause dang girlfriend dawg you smell sweet as a rose... Can you just pic me a GIANT bee buzzing around your little head snifferin you and snifferin you.....

And Buddy your cute but you smell like POO!!!! big laugh big laugh big laugh And well your fur is all matted from the swamp water.... Seeeeeeee there is an advantage to being a Rottie.... Not so furry... OHHHHH WOOOOO OOOHHHHHH snoopy snoopy snoopy
Daisy Lola

Lazy Daisy

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 10:57am PST 
Thanks Maxy but between you and me... I don't really smell like a rose. I like to periodically dip into mommy's Burberry Brit because it makes me feel... so bootiful!!
Daisy Lola

Lazy Daisy

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 10:57am PST 
And... I also know that I happen to be THE cutest! Everyone tells me so. As a matter of fact I believe I have heard it from at least 15 people today and it's only almost 1 PM!
Buddy

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 11:17am PST 
Daisy Lola .....you pretty thing...you reek of sunshine and sweetness...cheercheer

Now Max dawg!!! Dang it...you're my swamp swillin' boozin' pal...I luv dawg! Do 'ya hear me...Ahhh luuuv yaaaa!!! Plain and simple...

But dawg! Yo all got that slimmy, swamp, lizard breath...!! Dawg! look it! Ahhh am the prettiest .....cutest pupper you ever laid eyes on now! Ya hear!!!! Ahhh am boootiful!!!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Kenya

Pretty

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 1:58pm PST 
*strolling into the thread wiff nose in the air*

Sorry all I am the most Beautiful in the land......

*strolls out of thread wiff nose still in the air*
  (Page 1 of 142: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]