Hi my name is Rosie I'm a 3 year old Chihuahua and was poisoned from Chinese made Bestro's Jerky Chi

  
Rosie (In- Loving- Memory)

SWEET GYPSY ROSE
 
 
Barked: Mon Sep 24, '07 11:12am PST 
Please visit my website: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/614878
DON'T BUY CHINESE PET PRODUCTS!

Hi my name is Rosie I'm a 3 year old Chihuahua and was poisoned from Chinese made Bestro's Jerky Chicken Strips . #77849 00006 1 We have this contaminated bag. We have three Chihuahuas and one of them died July 21. She started with vomiting and dehydration (she was drinking lots of water) and then we were told she may either have an obstruction or have been poisioned. Since our dogs are inside dogs and we are with them at all times outside we thought it was an obstruction. Finally the doctor at Elwood Animal Clinic in Glendora, California said he was almost positive it was some kind of poisoning. They were going to scope her but before that could happen she died July 21, at VCA in Fountain Valley, California.
We gave our dogs Waggin train and Bestro's Jerky Chicken Strips. Our Sweet Rosie (our chihuahua that passed) loved them and and she would eat all the treats we put down for the other dogs too. Up until today we never had any idea what happened but now with Wal Mart pulling this quietly from their shelves. (I brought my treats at Wal Mart, Glendora, California) I truly believe that is why she died. Rosie wants all dog owners to be aware of this and a Total Recall of this chinese junk pet treats so other puppies don't slowly suffer is she did. How many other puppies must die before a total recall is called? We are totally heartbroken and will never forget Our Sweet Gypsy Rose! Since Wal Mart had this problem before, why didn't they pull all that Chinese junk off the first time? Our Rosie will still be alive! Is Wal Mart concerned about people and their Pets or Money? You figured it out.
Gene and Gerri Richards
San Dimas, California
Rosie's website:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/614878

Web site to help you:
http://www.howl911.com
Peanut

dont hate me cuz- you aint- me...BOL
 
 
Barked: Sun Dec 23, '07 9:33am PST 
In August my lab beagle mix came down with the same symtoms as rosie. When we took him to the vet he was very Dehydrated and his abdominal area was swelled so bad that at first glance the vets thought he was a pregunant female about to deliver! His vets were certain that he had been poisened and we suspected it was our neighbor who was responsible. Come to find out it was some food he got fed while he was being borded while we were on vacation.
We are still mourning his loss. His bad still lays untouched in the living room his leash still hangs in its usual place. The only thing that keeps our mind off of him is our other dogs.
We are here for support if you ever need some!
Bark sincerely Peanut's mom
♥- Sierra- ♥

Moves- bark at it- !!!
 
 
Barked: Sun Feb 15, '09 3:52pm PST 
Im sorry to hear about your fur baby . We almost lost our Jack Russel from a product bought a Walmart as well. We purchased Christmas Raw hide basket with raw hide treats in it . The instructions said the raw hide basket was safe for our fur Baby's to eat. The raw hide string that the basket was held together with was the culprit. It wrapped around her intestines and she was bleeding out the back end as well as throwing up blood. I took her to the vet who had to give her intervenus as she was so dehydrated from all the fluids she lost. I called Walmart and I told them what happened and they insured me the product would be pulled off the shelf. They paid my vet bill which was close to 1000 dollars and they did pull it off the shelves . Yet I went to another Walmart and they hadn't so I called the head office and was reassured they would be taken off the shelves. I could have lost my baby girl and I'm so glad I didn't I'm so sorry about your loss.little angel

♥- Sierra- ♥

Moves- bark at it- !!!
 
 
Barked: Sun Feb 15, '09 4:03pm PST 
I have a complaint as well with dollar store treats, I feel they don't check out their products and I've heard many a tale of fur friends getting sick from these cheap products( dog treats). My human mommy is guilty of this as well and she will never buy treats there again. So when thinking on saving a buck DON'T its not worth our HEALTH. Sorry to here your sad Story and my heart goes out to you. Im sure you are over the Rainbow Bridge waiting to reunite with your human mommy and family.
Love Sierra WOOF xo
♥- Sierra- ♥

Moves- bark at it- !!!
 
 
Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 6:44pm PST 
Hi Rosie sorry to hear u are not with us anymore, I hope u are happy over the Rainbow Bridge . I feel stores such as Walmart should check their pet section more carefully. It's not ok if even one of our fur friends die from cheap treats made in other countries
If it was human food there would be a great out cry demanding safer regulations on their food, why not ours??? We are our mommy and daddy's fur baby's and we are important to them. PLEASE WALMART< DOLLAR STORES ANYBODY WHO SELLS PET FOODS MAKE IT SAFE FOR US ALL. WOOF for Now