A Dollar A Dog!

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 77)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Nikita- Sophia- ღ- ღ

I have a new fur- sis!!!!

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '07 9:48pm PST 
Thank you for the update Sammy ,I agree with Sassy, no pups wants to be paid back, we do this from our hearts and because we all love youhug
Plott'n- Pibble- Pitties

We LOVE our- friends.

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 10:17am PST 
Well said, Sassy and Nikita.

Your mom and dad did what they did because they thought it was the right thing to do.

Others will decide what the right thing to do is for their own reasons.

You just need to decide to really understand that you are loved.
Samuel Jacob- (4/1/97-4/4/- 08)

We had seasons- in the sun......

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '07 4:10pm PST 
Can you all please send love to Magnolia and Scout. They lost a very important member of their family, and are deeply mourning.

hughugcrycry

♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '08 11:58pm PST 
Sammy & family are still worried we will forget others. Are they great or what?
Mag & Scout you know how sorry we are about your sweet bunny. We do feel your pain. All losses are horrible and my heart goes out to all that have had to experience one. Since we all love animals we are well aware it is par for the course never the less it never gets easier. If it did we wouldn't be who we are.
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '08 8:49pm PST 
Sassy .... thanks for the nudge wink

Sammy J. your always in our thoughts & prayers stay strong sweetie ! hughughughughug
SAM

Best Friend

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 6:10pm PST 
wave
just adding Samuel Jacob's candle link here.
snoopy
Mia

I may, I may- not..I'll get- back to you

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 2:23pm PST 
I would have joined Samuel Jacob's Pals sooner but I just saw it on Sassy's page.....so as they say (whoever they are) better late than never.....To Samuel Jacob's cause we're on our way now to put a little in your bucket way to go

I can see that this thread is very long and a lot has been said about Samuel Jacob but I must share too. There were days when I thought I'd never see again and I was so scared and fearful. But I kept thinking if SJ can be brave I can too. So I would go outside and say my prayers and stare at the moon and know that SJ was staring at the same moon and saying his prayers too. He gave me strength. I am eternally grateful. I remain furever and always his devoted pal. Love, Mia wink
  (Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 77)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8