A Dollar A Dog!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Magnolia

God Speed to The- Bridge dearest- Sammy J!

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '07 8:15pm PST 
Welcome all pals of Samuel Jacob...new and old! This group was created to get as many pups as pawsible to rally around our dear friend, Sammy J. Here we'll keep updated on his progress as a fabulous tripod, celebrate his big leaps forward, inevitable tiny stumbles backward, his many, many monkey days and we'll just have fun being a close knit circle of friends who all love Sammy J!

As most of you know, Sammy's been through so much in the past few years. His wonderful pawrents have done everything pawsible to give him the best care and every option at every turn. We are beginning a fundraising campaign entitled A Dollar A Dog with all the funds going directly to help pay Sammy J's $27,000 medical bills. With more than 300,000 dogs on Dogster, we figure that we can easily raise enough money to help Sammy's family as they continue his rehabilitation.

So if you want to join our pawesome group to share the puppy love and laughter, and celebrate the life and times of Sammers, we'd love to have you! It's open to anypup. And if you want to donate A Dollar A Dog or any amount to Sammy's fund, please follow the instructions below:

Go to www.paypal.com
Click on send money
Enter in fur_momma@yahoo.com
And enter your information, amount to donate, etc.

If you have any questions about the group or Sammy's fund, please don't hesitate to pawmail me or Scout directly. Join us...we're going to have some fun here at Samuel Jacob's Pals!!!

For the love of Sammy! Woof!

wavewavewavewavewavewavewave

Edited by author Wed Sep 12, '07 8:17pm PST

Queen- Peaches of- Pupingham

I am honored

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '07 9:04pm PST 
Hi..What great thing you are doing...we don't have much to give right now but Love and Support..Mom will check and see what we can do after she gets paid..

Kissies to Samuel Jacob
Magnolia

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '07 9:10pm PST 
Oh Peaches, you're pawesome! We're just happy you're here and that's all that matters! If we can ultimately raise one dollar from 27,000 dogs then we'll reach our goal. If not, we'll do what we can and have fun at the same time! Woo hoo!!! We'll pawty with Sammy!

Thank you sooooooo much for joining! We love that you're here!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '07 10:16pm PST 
Magnolia I am so glad this got started. Everyone needs to go to Sammers page and watch his video's. He is coming along so good but the family really could use our help. Please don't forget them. Sammers mommy and mine have become very close and even with their own illnesses and problems she has been right by miommy's side all along the way. These are good people and love everyone.

My heart was also broken today to hear about Sharna. So fast so soon. Everyone needs to support her mommy with prayers and just a note of how we all loved Sharna.
hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
Otto - Registered- Service Dog

ADI cert. - the only one- that matters!

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '07 9:10am PST 
Hi all,

Yup, Sammy and his family are the best! We're pleased to be here - thanks for the invitation.cloud 9

Mom and I would do anything we can for Sam the Man and family. Thanks for giving us a place where we can help out.

Love,
Ottohug
Samuel Jacob- (4/1/97-4/4/- 08)

We had seasons- in the sun......

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '07 9:15am PST 
I am at a loss for barks! And THAT just DOESN'T happen to me!

Oh, thank you so much for this amazing display of love!

Look how many pups have joined?!! red facered facered face

This is just beyond my wildest dreams to feel so much love.
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

hug
Plott'n- Pibble- Pitties

We LOVE our- friends.

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '07 2:00pm PST 
We wanted to acknowledge and thank Scout and Magnolia, two dogs with hearts greater than Big Sky country! Sammy, sweetheart, you know how crazy we are about you, and are so thrilled to be counted as your pals. You keep healing, and we'll be right there praying!
hug
Daisy Mae- CGC

Dying for a cure

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '07 2:58pm PST 
This a great idea- Sammy J.- how could you think that this wouln't be a great group???? You have so many pals and parents pulling for you- it will be one of the best groups on Dogsterway to goway to go
Magnolia

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '07 4:05pm PST 
You said it Daisy Mae!!! EVERYPUP is a friend of Sammy J's! And if they're not yet...they will be. smile He would easily win the most pupular pup on campus by far!!!! Why? Because he's the sweetest, most beautiful dog on Dogster and he has the most wonderful family!! Plus, he's our hero...going through all that he has to still have the spirit he does! He's truly remarkable!!

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

And thank you Plott'n Pibble Pitties! That was very sweet to say but Sammers brings out the best in all of us! Woof!

hailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhail

Edited by author Thu Sep 13, '07 4:06pm PST

Otto - Registered- Service Dog

ADI cert. - the only one- that matters!

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '07 7:25pm PST 
Mom would like to ad what a wonderful inspiration Sammy is to the humans on Dogster, too! He reminds us all to live each day to the fullest, not to complain and to spread the love.hug

Who could ask for a better role model?wink

snoopycloud 9snoopycloud 9snoopycloud 9snoopycloud 9snoopy
  (Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8